Dinner party

David's pov:

I was so tired that could barely open my eyes. It was almost 7 in the morning when I saw the clock. Well, I am an early bird though. I look around the room with confusion. I was analyzing and trying to sit up but I feel something around me. I take a look again and realize that I slept with Jennifer. not that way but we slept together in her bed and she was wrapping her hand around me.

Her head was next to my chest and I could feel her warm breath. I could say she was in a peaceful sleep and she was so cute in that.

Last night I crashed here in Jen's room. She was upset and I was there to comfort her. I couldn't look at her crying so I hugged her and rubbed her back. I understand what she said. But the most unbelievable thing happened after that. We kissed. I can't say how much I missed those lips. The cherry ones. It was passionate But it didn't get heated cuz we both knew it would get awkward tomorrow. She apologized for that but I said it's alright. we passed out in cuddling and fell asleep.

That was not crossing the line, right?  She kissed me first.

I wanted to stay by her side but I thought it was inappropriate so I decided to leave quietly. She rolled over but didn't notice me. I left her room and went to the bathroom downstairs. I searched for pancakes to make in the kitchen. As I was making it when I heard a sweet voice that was calling me. "David!!"

Jen's pov:

The sunlight was shining directly at my face then I realize It was morning. I rolled over to see David but he wasn't next to me. I wonder where he was. I felt lonely at that time. I made the bed and entered my private bathroom. After washing up I came along the corridor heading downstairs smelling something that my stomach growled.

I saw David was making pancakes. He was in shorts and a blue shirt. "David!!"
He turned back at me smiling. "Oh hey, Jen morning". I gaze at him and bite my bottom lip. god, I'm always drowning in his eyes. This man is unpredictable. all of his doing and working on impresses me. All happiness I wanted is standing in front of me making breakfast.

I bring out the orange juice and milk from the fridge and show them to David to choose which one. "Whatever you pick." I nod and put the milk back in the fridge. I pour orange juice and hand him the glass and David was placing pancakes on plates. Like a married couple. Whoa... To rush Jenn. We sit next to each other, starting eating. It was an awkward silence between us. That kiss was controlling this moment. But it didn't take long after he broke the silence.

"So what are we up to today?" He asked while taking a sip of juice. "Umm..well for me I have to check on somthin on the TMS set. I will be home by lunch but I should go to Courteney's for a dinner party." I said. But I was sad cause the only time I had to spend with David was lunch. "Oh okay, I have something that I have to handle. And I want to come and visit the tms set if it's okay?" He gazes at me wanting an affirmative answer. "Of course you can. That's so sweet of you. And we'll be home for lunch." I said with a satisfied smile.

"I'll wash the dishes you go and check on the set,"  David said while lefting the dishes in the sink.

"Always a gentleman, thank you" I blushed and I know he did too. It was so cute.

~At the TMS set~

"Hey Reese, what's up" she was coming towards me with a grin when I entered the stage.

"Hi Jenny, nothing much. I just talk to Jay and Brian and we're gonna start shooting 2 weeks later."

"Oh.. and when they will release the show?"

"I don't exactly know but I guess November and it's going to be on Apple TV."

I nod as approval. "c'mon we have a lot of work to do." She said and I nod again. Walking towards the other producers and co-workers.