the morning after

*bzzzt-bzzzt*
"Bzzzt-bzzzt*

Akaashi could hear the faint noise of the alarm.
He slowly opened his but quickly shut them from the light outside.
Whilst he was waiting for his eyes to adjust he realised he was on his back, and there seemed to be a weight on his stomach, along with something wrapped around, connected to something resting between his legs.

His eyes had finally adjusted to the light and he put on his glasses to see...
Bokuto.
His head on akaashi's stomach, with his arms wrapped round his waist. His torso and a bit of his legs were in-between akaashi's legs.

Akaashi was stuck.

He knew bokuto had stamina training from mon-wed and it was only Tuesday so it's not like he had to go to the gym but... He should probably wake him up.

(It's only 5:40 in the morning, it's not surprising I woke up so early since we fell asleep around 8 pm.)

"Hnng..."
Bokuto mumbled rubbing his face into akaashi's lower half of his stomach.

(I really should wake him up, but it's horrendous to wake somebody up, before even six, that's horrendously early.)

Akaashi relaxed and stroked Bokuto's hair.

He was kind of trying to smooth his hair back upright in its usual place, and it was working surprisingly well, after being bent all akwardly thanks to the residue of gel.

(For being covered in hair gel, his hair is pretty soft. It doesn't seem dyed either...)

It seems that somehow that's Bokuto's natural hair, and akaashi was intrigued by it. He kept caressing it and rubbing it between his fingers.

But the was something he couldn't get over.

The feeling of bokuto resting his head on akaashi's stomach, was one thing, but the way his, incredibly big arms wrapped around his waist so he could perfectly snuggle up to him made akaashi feel...

(It's probably just because of my clothes, I mean I slept fully dressed, that's probably why I'm feeling so hot right now!)

"Mmm... aghaashiii...."

Bokuto mumbled into akaashi's stomach.

Akaashi looked back at his phone to check the time again. 6:03.
(It should be fine to wake him up now.)

Akaashi shook bokuto a bit.

"Bokuto-san, you need to wake
up."

"Mhm..."

Bokuto opened his eyes to see a beautiful sight Infront of him.
He jumped up so now he was simply above akaashi rather than ontop of him.

"Ah! Sorry! I must have fallen asleep on you!"

Akaashi swallowed down the saliva that had built up in his mouth.

"It's, fine."
"Haha, anyway, we should probably get changed, and take a shower, since it's good to take a shower every other day!"

Bokuto hopped off the couch and turned to akaashi.

"Do you wanna shower first or eat?"

"Oh um, let's eat first?"
"Okay!"
Bokuto bounded over to the kitchen.

Akaashi followed and set the table.

"Hey hey, akaashi!"
"Yes, bokuto-san?"

"Do you want something more sweet, or do you want like more green?"

(More green? He sure has a way with words.)
Akaashi smiled to himself.

"Um..."

"Orr would you rather have me?"

"H-HUH?!?!?"

Akaashi whipped his head around fast to look bokuto directly in the eyes.

"Or would you rather have meat?"
Bokuto repeated his sentence.

"Cus, I have mackerel if you want any."

"O-oh, um sure..."
Akaashi turned his head back around to setting the table, face completely pink.

(God, what is wrong with me- I swear I need to stop watching so much anime, why the hell did I hear what I did? I need to stop using my earphones on full volume, my hearings already getting damaged...)

"Okay I'm finished!"

Bokuto set down the food and they both readied their utensils.

"Itadakimasu!"
"Itadakimasu."

They both began to eat.

(This is a pretty traditional breakfast, well done too, it tastes amazing.)

Akaashi glances at bokuto.

(He's always so optimistic, and looks so ho-appy- he looks so happy...)

Akaashi looked more carefully at bokuto.

(He is quite attractive... And well built... Like really well built... Especially those thighs-)

Akaashi suddenly stopped his train of thought.

(Either way, I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Or maybe he does.)

Then it hit akaashi.

(Of course he probably has a girlfriend, I mean just look at him, and yet here be his hanging out with me, his roommate.)

Akaashi felt a pang of guilt shoot through him.

Why was he keeping bokuto to himself. Of course he wanted to spend time with him but he was probably being annoying, I mean especially yesterday with how obviously unathletic he was, slowing bokuto down.

"Hey, hey, akaashi."
"Yes bokuto-san?"
"Are you dating anyone?"

Bokuto asked curiously.

(Huh? What have him the impression I would be seeing somebody? I mean, especially with how I look, and my thin physique, it's nothing like In highschool.)

"U-um no I'm not..."
"Oh, I see!"

"U-um are you seeing somebody at the moment?"

Akaashi asked reluctantly, knowing the answer already.

"Nope."

(Eh?)
(Did I hear that right?)

"R-really?"

Akaashi asked in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, most girls only like me cus they think I'm hot, or like, cus I'm a famous volleyball player, but like, the only girl I dated got fed up with me in a month cus apparently I was, "too physically, and emotionally draining" and I had a " terrible personality."

Bokuto seemed bitter about his ex.

But akaashi felt relieved.
He felt so light now that he knew.

(Why do I feel so good knowing he's single? It's probably just because I'm single too...)

They finished eating and put away the dirty dishes into the sink.

"Do you wanna shower first or should I?"

"Um you can shower first."

"Okay!"

And off he went.
Whilst akaashi was left to his thoughts...

A/N, I like how everything agreed this choice would be the least awkward, so I decided to make it... Interesting, the only bad ones were, the one where you left him, and akaashi went to his own room.
(They would have overslept)
Or having him sleep on his lap, until he woke up
(Leading akaashi to be extremely sleep deprived, and bokuto feeling guilty so he'd try to distance himself.)

The first choice would have had no effect on Thier relationship, it would leave it neutral.

Also please tell me if you are okay with lemon because the next chapter might contain, and I will be sure to add a warning for it in the next chapter just incase