Moving

Akaashi's p.o.v

Huh... Finally the day I need to move out. never thought I'd ever get a roommate but here we are...

I pick up my box of random items. First time I realized how little there was in my apartment.
I only needed one moving truck and I only filled it half up.
I ended up driving myself to bokuto's house trailing the pick up truck.
I wonder what bokuto's house looks like .

~at bokuto's place~

Bokuto's p o.v

Aaah what am I gonna do??? Akaashi's gonna be here in a bit and I still don't know what to make for dinner... I could ask if he'd like takeout but that would probably be so rude!!

*Car pulling up in driveway noises*

"Oh! Akaashi's here!"

Bokuto runs out to the front door in his slippers

"Akaashi!"

Both akaashi and the moving truck pull up in the driveway

"Ah, bokuto-san"
"AGAAAAHSHIII!!!"

Bokuto bounds over to akaashi

"Hey!!"
"Oi ya ready to get this stuff in?"
"Oh, yes! Lemme just-"

Bokuto opens the door, and goes to help with the stuff.

-after all the stuff-
-has been moved-

"Wow 'kaashi ya really don't have lots do ya?"

"Ummm... No not really..."
(Jeez he didn't have to say it so bluntly... Although he's not wrong...)

"Anyway, is there anything specific you'd like for dinner?"
"Oh! Umm... Nothing in particular I guess. You can make anything you'd like."
"Mmmmmmm, okay, are you sure you want me to make something or is there anything you'd like to order?"

(Akaashi's thoughts: mmmm, order? Well I've always wanted to try seafood but I've never really had time to indulge in eating, it was just something I had to do to keep working...)

"Well, um if you don't mind I've always wanted to try...um seafood..." Akaashi mumbled.

"Ooh, seafood? Okay! Is there anything you're allergic to?"

"Ah, no ."

"Oookaaaayyy!"
Bokuto pulls up a popular the website of a Korean fast food restaurant that had recently come to Japan. Akaashi had heard of it but had never taken the time to try it, as he was much too busy.
But he was excited to try.

"Okay, what would you like?"
Akaashi took the phone from bokuto and scrolled through the seafood section.
Saewu naengchae?
That sounded interesting.
(Saewu naengchae is a shrimp salad with hot mustard dressing.)
"Ooh that sounds cool!"

Bokuto exclaims whilst looking over akaashi's shoulder.
"I think I'm gonna get the yakiniku!"
(Korean BBQ)

They place thier orders so once they get their their dishes with have almost been completed.

"Okay, let's go!"
They get dressed to leave and head for the restaurant.