chapter 2

chapter 2

I looked up to see who it was.."oh sorry " one guy with curly hair said he looked familiar kind of like harry styles. lol everything reminds me of them. "no its ok i wasnt looking where i was going. i smiled he looked fit. " oh im harry by the way" he smiled cheekily. shit " oh uh hi my name is Cassidy. You can call me Cassie. "  "hey cassie just heading to starbucks want to come with me." he said " yea sure i was heading there to"

could it be THE harry styles? once we entered starbucks i ordered first "Um can i have a pepermint mocha frapp. " i said to the cashier lady. "and ill have the same as her too please" harry said.

"That will be 10 dollars please" i got my wallet out but harry beat me to it and handed the 10 dollar bill to the lady.

"You didnt have to do that you know"

"I know but i wanted to" harry smiled

"well thank you harry"

we sat down in a booth near the window

" So what are doing here alone little lady? " hazzaa said

"i wanted starbucks." I said stating the obvious.

he chuckled. my phone vibrated. i got my phone from my pocket at saw that i got a text from Niall. Yes i said niall. Niall HOran. thats the reason i like one direction because niall is my best friend since we were born. y parents went on a trip to ireland and they had me and we lived there. But I moved out a couple of months ago. I miss Niall alot. I dont know what i would do with out him. He didnt tell the boys about me though cause he said he doeasnt want them stealing my me.

i looked at the text

' Hey cassiebear we are here an malibu wanna hang out havnt seen u in a long time!XX-nialler'

i laughed and texted him back

' Yea sure what time im in starbucks right now how about  noon?xx-cassie'

'yea ok see you noon then.xx niall'

i put my phone away and looked at harry. "so who were you texting?" he asked me

"oh my friend nialler" he look surprised oops i shouldnt have said that.

" you mean niall horan? he is my band mate."

"yes i mean niall horan and i know u guys are in the band One Direction"

" So you know who i was and u made me introduce myself?"

"yes well.... no wait yes?"

he gave me a confused look "ugh hard to explain"