Chapter 13: Operation Gakupo x Luka

9:00 AM at VocaMall
Kiyotero and Luka's date

Rin's POV

I was in a café. It's near the entrance so I'm sure I'm gonna see Kiyotero and Luka here. Len is in the other entrance. This is gonna be fun!

I was drinking hot chocolate and reading my manga. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Len.

Sender: Onii-chan

Are they there yet?

Man, he's impatient! I started texting.

No! Can't you wait!?

I replied. Wow, those two are fashionably late. I sighed. When I looked outside, they're there! I covered my face with my manga and got my phone. I text all the people involved. Commencing Operation Gakupo x Luka!!!!

I watched them. They were going in the café I'm in! Yes! This will be great... *smiles evilly in my mind*

Luka was sitting on the vacant table behind me. I went to her.

"Ohayo Luka-sensei!"  I greeted her.

"Rin! What brings you here?" She smiled. I placed a whoope cushion on Kiyotero's chair. The classic. He won't see its a whoope cushion since it has the same color with the chair.

"Oh just waiting for my brother. He went to the restroom." I said. Kiyoteru came back with two cups of coffee on his hands. Let's see if Luka likes to hang out with guys who fart in public. Len was there. My cue.

"Looks like onii-chan is there! Bye Luka-sensei! Bye Kiyotero-san!" I waved at them and ran to Len.

"What did you do?" He asked and I smiled.

"Just watch." I pointed at them. Kiyotero sat and....

Toooooot!!!!

(A/N: Sorry about the sound effects.)

I wanted to laugh. Kiyotero is now the center of attention. Luka was disgusted. Len and I walked out. We did a high five. We looked back. They're going out. Wow.... They were kicked out.

"Aw... But the fun just started." I made a pouty face. Len.... blushed?

"Onii-chan, are you blushing?" He turned around.

"No I'm not!" He said. I'll let him off the hook. I'm pretty sure he was....

I texted all the Vocaloid members. They can do whatever they want since Luka and Kiyotero were kicked out. Gakupo and Miku were with us now, still following Kiyotero and Luka just in case if they do something funny.

"This is boring.... Gakupo-sensei, go in the scene." I was pushing him.

"N-No! Luka will think I'm following her!"

"That's because you are!"

"Well you told me to go here!"

"Shhh!!!! Something is happening." Miku told us and pointed. A blonde girl was clinging onto Kiyotero. Luka started to cry and slapped Kiyotero. Ouch. That gotta hurt. I wonder what happened. Luka will just say tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am with a new update. Yeah. Gakupo and Luka are almost together (just a spoiler). Yay! Almost done. I don't expect a lot of votes and reads. I just love to write.