Part 16

As all those bitter memories flashed through my mind and I could do nothing but blame myself for everything
Minjae couldn't play soccer anymore..
Yeji's dad was fired
And
Yeji killing herself.

This was the reason Minjae called me a murder.
Obviously he could never forgive me. Even though Miji was taken to prison it wasn't enough, it wasn't enough for everything she did and all the pain she caused us.
The worst part is that in the end she blamed me.....
She said that whatever she did was so that I would be by her side instead of Yeji's.
So here I am
Blaming myself even today

As I was wrapped around in these thoughts I suddenly heard someone yell
"Stop blaming yourself Y/F/N!"
I flinched at the voice and turned around to see that it was none other than Heeseung.
Yes, my lovely cupid who supported me even after I treated him rudely.
The one who tried everything he could to make me feel better.
That's when I thought that it was enough.
I don't deserve to suffer like this!
It's been years since that incident and I have to move on..
We have to move on..

I looked at Minjae who looked at me annoyed.
"Now, now Y/n like I said I'm not here to hurt you. I just need some money" he smiled devilishly.
"Listen to me carefully Hwang Minjae, this is the last time I'm giving you money. After today you and I are complete strangers. Got it?" I said calming down.
"What!? No way, you really want me to spill the beans huh? It's like you really want the world to call you a murderer" Minjae growled.
"Go ahead, tell everyone. But deep down in your heart you know that it wasn't me.
You know that blaming me forever won't releive you of the pain, instead letting go of it and starting anew is how you'll heal, atleast that's what I'm gonna do" I said in a soft but confident voice.
Minjae gulped and clenched his teeth knowing that I was right. He looked down the floor and then looked up to me "Whatever, don't contact me cos I ain't giving you any money" he said in defeat.
I was happy knowing that we were finally ready to let go..
Let go of this grief and guilt that was pent up
I never thought that just talking it out and accepting it was the answer
"Take care of yourself and live well" I spoke through a smile.
Minjae scoffed and shook is head and turned around to leave.
I looked around only to see Heeseung smiling at me proudly

As soon as I looked at him my smile widenedAfter all he was the reason I could finally be a little confident

After all he was the reason I could finally be a little confident.
I was so happy that I ran to him to hug him tightly
but
That's when it hit me

We can't touch eachother....

______________________________________________
Ayeeee
Im back!
Welp I'm gonna get my shiz together and do my best for all u lovely readers supporting me! 😭❤️❤️