1. Introduction

The world is a mysterious place filled with creatures we don't even know exist one of such beings are Cupids.

One of the most important beings who are in charge of matchmaking~
Yea they do the job of finding the perfect partner for humans or finding love in a humans life.

But will it be possible to find love in a humans life who also happens to hate love?

Well in the Cupids system cases are handed based on how well the cupid might suit the human and also how fast and efficiently they can find a partner for him/her

Today the higher ups take a look at a case that many cupids have already failed to complete.
That is y/f/n

Namjoons pov:

*Reads aloud*
"This girl's heart has been broken countless times and she has given up on love instead she prefers just binge watching dramas and reading yaoi mangas. This has lead her to be disinterested in dating and her faith in love in real life has vanished."

Yoongi:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh not this girl again!!!

Hanbin: What's wrong sir?

Namjoon: Are you new here?

Hanbin: Yes sir

Namjoon: *giggles* go on tell him!

Yoongi: *sighs* well we appointed 4 cupids for her but all of them failed to find a partner for her. Each time we sent a cupid he would come back traumatized due to all those yaoi mangas he was forced to listen to as she read them aloud. I'm sick of her!! Namjoon let's just skip her please!

Namjoon: You know we can't do that...

Hanbin: Then what do we do about it sir?

Namjoon: What can we do other then sending another one

Yoongi: well well this time I'm not gonna lose! Call Lee Heeseung for me please.

Namjoon: What!? Are you sure about this??

Yoongi: Hell Yeah!!