20: plan: phase 2

it's a week before new year's btw in this book it's still 2020 but it's gonna be 2021. random i know but go with it. btw important authors note at the end of chapter please read it and answer it.

and for anyone wondering yes i did redo this chapter dont ask lol

__

beomgyu pov

it was currently 3am everyone was asleep except me and taehyun.  kai was sleeping in yeonjun and his room. yeah him and yeonjun talked to management and they let them room together. and taehyun and me have to share a room with soobin.

i took off taehyuns headphones he was wearing. "what the heck why did you do that?" taehyun whisper yelled angrily. "i have to talk to you quickly before soobin comes out of the bathroom." beomgyu said. "about what?" taehyun asked. "time for phase 2 of the plan." i said. "we're still doing that. but what about soobin he'll be heartbroken if we do it." taehyun said.

"i know but i can't stand to watch my ship sink. so we're still doing the plan." i said. "and we have to do it fast before new year's." i said. "why before then?" the blonde haired boy asked confused. "you'll see." i said grinning.

"ok so what's phase 2?"

"this." i said and pointed at yeonjuns song book. "where did you find  yeonjuns notebook?" taehyun asked. "i may have uh went through his stuff. anyway look at what's inside." i said bringing him closer so he could look at what was in the book.

"perfect harmony?" taehyun said reading it aloud. "what is that?"

"it's a song  yeonjun wrote for kai and him when they broke up. that's what we saw him writing."

"ok and the song has what to do with your stupid plan?"

i pouted. "hey! my plan isn't stupid. anyway tomorrow we go to management and convince them to make this into a sookai duet and then they'll record it and everything." i said loving my plan.

"what if they say no." taehyun asked.

"trust your boyfriend taehyun k." i said and winked at him. "fine." he said rolling his eyes playfully.

just then we heard the bathroom door opening. me and taehyun looked each other and quickly jumped on the bed we shared. there were two beds, me and him shared a bed and soobin slept on his bed alone.

we turned on our sides so our backs were facing each other and pretended we were asleep.

tbc

hope you enjoyed the chapter thank you so much for reading 💜