6: broken hearts and broken mirrors

continuing from chapter 5

"what the hell was that?" taehyun asked looking worried. "i don't know, it sounded like it came from the dance room." beomgyu said. they all ran towards the dance room to see the door locked. "why's the door locked?" kai asked in confusion.

"stand back." yeonjun told them. he kicked the door open and they all ran in to see a terrifying sight. soobin was on the floor with shards of glass around him and the dance mirrors were broken. "oh my gosh soobin, what happened." kai exclaimed worriedly. he tried to get near soobin but soobin shoved him away. yeonjun luckily caught kai before he fell on the glass on the floor.

"what the hell man!?" yeonjun said looking at kai who looked like he was gonna cry then at soobin.

"did you- did you break the mirror?" beomgyu asked soobin in a low like whisper voice, disbelief in his voice. soobin who was just looking down and not making eye contact with any of them faintly nodded yes.

"why?" taehyun asked soobin looking at him with disappointment. "doesn't matter," soobin got up from the floor and stepped over the glass. "nothing matters." he said in a numb tone.

"what the hell happened in here?" txts manager who was walking by said when he saw the mess. he walked in the room and glared at everyone rage in his eyes. "who did this?" he said in a demeaning tone.

"i-i did it sir" soobin said looking up at the man who could end his dream with a single word.

their manager snapped his head to soobin and said with a pointing finger, "ok, since this is your first time doing something like this i'm gonna go easy on you for now, you will pay for the damage you did, and you're not performing with the group for a week, but if you do anything like this or worse you will no longer be apart of txt." their manager said in a firm tone. "is that clear?"

soobin bowed his head and said in a small voice, "yes sir."

"everyone clean this mess up now!" their manager said then walked out of the room.

hueningkai tried to confront soobin, "gum are you-" soobin smacked his hand away and glared at him. "stay away from me and don't call me that, it's your fault i broke the mirror in the first place."

"w-what do you mean" kai asked kind of scared of his ex boyfriend.

soobin leaned in close to kais ear  and said, you broke my heart, so i broke the mirror." he leaned away from kai and walked away leaving kai speechless and wondering if breaking up with soobin was a mistake.

-

i'm gonna change the ship of this story. i'm not saying this is gonna be a sookai story or yeonkai story. i don't really who kai is gonna end up with in this story. i guess we'll just see. hope you guys don't mind. and please do not be mad about whoever ends up with him just respect the story and my decision.

anyway are you guys team soobin or team yeonjun?

as always

thank you for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe 💜💙