Chapter I

I was sitting at the best table in the most popular club here in Sicily, but I wasn't here to enjoy the atmosphere or the great music, but for business.
I was a killer, a cold blooded murderer or however you want to call me.
And no. I wasn't a man, I look too good for that, and yeah... you may call me a modest person at all.
Anyway, I really was enjoying the beautiful women in front of me, who was dancing like she was asking to be fucked real bad, here and now.
I have to confess, I'm not attracted to woman, but she really looked amazing and I was kinda mesmerized by how sensually she was dancing, swaying her hips around the pole, moving up and down without even a trace of shiness.
And right then, here he appears. The one I've been looking for. The mobster boss, the big bad capo del tutti capi. Alfonso Vega. The most terrifying mobster here in Sicily. He was tall, handsome, I mean... he was really, really good looking, full of muscles and tattoos with a sexy Italian style beard. Ah... sadly I have to kill him, otherwise he would've make a really good catch though.
And yeah, I had to know that a woman like me looking at a woman like her, who is dancing naked at a pole and giving me glares like those she gave me... uhmm, it's kinda questionable I'd say. So it is.
I saw him talking to his people, and trust me they were not a few, and then, after their little talk, he made his way up to me, giving me a serious glare, and now I was starting to doubt my success in what I had to do for tonight.
Shit. He was hot. Now, would you blame me?

I think i must've lost myself in his eyes as he was approaching me, being awaken by his sensual voice.

"Excuse me, I haven't seen you around until now, miss. Do you enjoy the show?" He asked me bluntly, occupying the seat next to me, staring at me like I was a trophy and he was the winner. But maybe that's only in my head, and he simply wanted to know his knew ~clients~.

"Yes", I say while taking a sip from my glass of whiskey "she's a good catch, though." I said wearing a serious look on my face, and then I burst a little into laughing, only because his facial expression was priceless. He was looking at me as if he was praying that I'm only joking, and so was I, but... it was too yummy. He was, uhm, yummy. Oops.

"I see you're kinda amused, señorina." He was eyeing me pretty amused too by my previous reaction. Guess he figured it out that I was only bluffing around. Shit.
"Now getting straight to the point, missy. Who are you and why are you here? Cause I bet you're here for a reason, and that for sure isn't to watch this lady dancing." His cold voice sent chills down my spine, and I meant it. I killed people in my life, but never a ruthless one like this. I heard a lot of rumors about him before I got here, and none of those were pleasant and calming, but the opposite.
He was still giving me the death glare, waiting for me to say something so he could make a move. And a move for him meant nothing more than death to those who wanted to threaten his position or him.
And I wanted him. Now honestly i wanted him... maybe in a different way but... whatever.

"Business." I said, trying to keep looking serious while talking to him. "Would you mind not getting in it?" I asked him as serious as I could, rising a brow as I put the question, looking as if he was disturbing me already.

"Feisty, huh?" He smiled mischievously but then he changed the way he looked at me. He was now kinda unsure whether to keep on hitting me with questions or not. Or at least that's what I thought at the moment. "I only hope you're not a lesbian or bisexual from the way you look at her." He pointed to the pole dancer in front of me. I can't lie as I already said, she had a nice body and great moves, but neah. I was into man since forever.
I gave him a smirk and then took another sip from the glass in front of me.

"Why would you care if I was though?" I asked him, still smirking.

"It would be a shame, a loss... for me, of course. Such a beautiful lady like you. Hmm..." as he said his last word, if I can call it a word, he eyed me from head to toe, scanning me entirely, almost eating me.
I can tell for sure that I was already doubting my intentions with this guy, because the way he was staring at me only made me tighten my legs, while I was kinda starting to be turned on a little...

"Then..." I started, still looking him directly in the eyes "it's your lucky day, mr. ..."

"Mr. sounds great for now." He stopped for a few seconds, and looked back to some of his people like he was reassuring them that everything is good, then he took a cigar out of his pocket without breaking the eye contact between us "but your answer kinda confused me. If you're not here for this lady, then what's the point of being here, all alone?" He went straight to the point with that question, making me almost unable to find a quick answer to that.

"How about you come a little closer and I'll show you why I'm here." I said it while bitting on my lower lip, giving him a seducing glare and smile.
I followed him slowly with my gaze, watching him approaching me with confidence, but it kinda shocked me to be honest. I was hiding my gun in my right hand under my jacket, preparing myself to guide him to one of his private rooms while I would be still threatening him with the gun. But it seems that he is not that stupid. Actually we're kinda thinking the same.

"Cucciola, if I were you I would be smart enough to put the gun down before I pull the trigger first." He gave me the same mischievous grin from earlier, more confident though. And he was right, because as I put my gun to his chest i could feel that he wore a bullet proof west. Smart ass. He could've shot me by now, but he didn't. He was still grinning, leaning closer to me, till he got up to my ear, whispering slowly "Follow me quietly to my room, tigrotta mia. We'll have a little fun." He turned me around slowly, took my gun away, pointing the gun discretly to my back, guiding me to a big room, which had a pole in the middle of it. Nice room.

"Now get undressed. I want to see you dancing before I kill you. It would be nice, huh?" He smirked, eyeing my every expression, my every move. Shit.
He was still pointing the gun in my direction, so as I was unarmed I thought that it would be better for myself to do as he says. I started undressing myself on the rythm of the music, giving him a nice view of my titties and my sexy body. He liked it, I could see the satisfaction in his eyes while he was looking at me.

"So, do you want me to dance too?" I asked playfully, taking my role seriously.
He only grined at my question, taking a smoke from his cigar.

"Yes. On my lap." He answered quickly in a thick Italian accent, smirking at me.

"Well, I can do so... but I'm not cheap. I'm expensive. It will cost you your life."
Well I already know that I was at his hand and mercy, as far as I was almost naked and unable to fight him. I guess I was wrong and I underestimated him. My plan was simple. I would've come in this club, reserved a table, seduced him and then I would've take him to a room, maybe something similar to this one, and then when he would've go to the bathroom, I would've poison his drink and leave.

But he figured it out faster than I thought and here I am now. His prisoner, pole dancer or maybe his future lap dancer. I can say goodbye to all of those money that i would've take if he was dead by now. Ugh.

But back to him now. As I said those words, his eyes started to glow mischievously, he got up from the expensive chair he was sitting on, coming straight to my direction without breaking eye contact.

"My own life, cucciola? Haha, you're so funny. But you know what's more funny? The fact that you failed killing me." He pulled me closer to his muscular chest, leaving me heavily breathing, then he leaned on closer to my ear, tracing a soft line on my cheek with his long fingers.
"Tigrotta mia, you'd better give me a nice show on that pole if you want to live. Even though, I might still think about whether to keep you or to sell you to my people. You messed with the wrong guy, cucciolino."

_______________________________________
Hey, guys. This is my first book in english and I would like to know your opinions about it. I'll try to post everyday if I'll get some reviews about it.
Hope you enjoy it!