CHAPTER - 3

The trial went by as shown in the show, Cadet Naina Singh was given permission to stay in academy and complete her training. Only condition was that she would stop looking in Naveen's case. But how could she agree on it, the sole reason to join army was to find proofs for Naveen's innocence and remove that black spot from his name. But somehow Rajveer convinced the jury that she will only concentrate on her training. Soon after the trial every one was dismissed, but one thing was bugging everyone that why Captain Rajveer fought for Cadet naina singh.

Brigadier called Captain Rajveer and Colonel Shakti Chandra in his cabin and asked them to explain  everything. Colonel Chandra told him that Captain Shekhawat is on a secret mission and for that he needs to stay in KMA. Though his cover is blown up but he still needs to stay in this academy, besides the fact what ever had happen. Brigadier was not sure if its a good idea, but Colonel Chandra had taken the permission from headquarters. Reluctantly he agreed, and Rajveer was given the post of a teacher. He would be teaching communication and strategy to the cadets.  

BC - Suriji, aap captain shekhawat ke liye unka room ready kar dijiye.

Suriji - ji sirji (with this suriji moved out of BC's cabin to get Rajveer's room ready)

BC - Captain Shekhawat,  aap to undercover the phir bhi aaj apne apna cover kho diya sirf Cadet singh ko bachane ke liye? Kya main ye jaan sakta hu ki aapne apne mission se jayada cadet singh ko priority kyu di? Kya aap pehle se hi jaante the ki Cadet singh, Naveen singh ki behan hai?

Rajveer (maintaing eye contact with BC) - yes sir, main starting se jaanta hu ki Cadet singh, captain naveen ki behan hai. Aur raha sawal mere mission ka, to naina mere mission ka bhaut ahem hissa hai....aur uska iss academy main rehna bhaut jaruri hai. Isse jayada main aur kuch bhi disclose nhi kar sakta hu. Jab waqt sahi hoga aapko main khud sab bata dunga.

BC -   theek hai captain, but yaad rahe iss academy ka protocol nahi tutna chahiye. Aur naveen singh ke baare main  yaha koi baat nahi hogi.

Rajveer - yes sir..

With a heavy heart Rajveer move towards his room.  He was thinking how he was a cadet yesterday and now today he is a faculty in this academy. The friends he made when he was undercover are no longer to be seen around him, does the fact that he was undercover changed all his relationships with everyone? More importantly will naina talk to him? Will she still consider him as his friend after his secret got revealed. He knew she trusted Raj but will she be able to trust CAPTAIN RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT? He has to talk to her.

With this though he entered his room and sat on the couch. An orderly came with his luggage and without wasting any time he ordered him to inform cadet singh that Captain Shekhawat wants to speak to her. 

He closed his eyes and all he could think was about naina. Every moment spent with her, their fights, their bond, their arguments everything brings a smile on his face. He went inside his room and changed into casuals. But this was short lived, as the orderly came back and he informed Rajveer that cadet naina singh is not in her hostel and none of her friends know where she is. He knows that she is disappointed in him and he needs to explain himself to her.  With a determined look he stepped out of his room to find naina. He searched all most whole academy but he was not able to find her, not even at their secret hangout place. Suddenly something strikes in his mind and he went in the jungle near the lake. There she was sitting under a tree staring blankly at the night sky. Many things are going in her mind he can tell it, and after all what had happened today her  reaction was quiet obvious.

He came near naina and sat down, naina was aware that some one was near her or to be very precise she knew that raj would come for her. She wanted to ask many questions to him, but she was feeling betrayed by him. Even in her worst nightmare she never thought that he would betray her. Rajveer slowly place his hand on naina's shoulder so that he could gain her attention.

Rajveer (calling her lovingly in a low voice) - Naina

naina turned around to face him, she stood up with a jerk and seeing her like this rajveer too stood up from his place. She was about to leave, when rajveer hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Naina - hath chordiye mera

Rajveer - please naina ek baar meri baat suno to sahi

Naina - Captain Shekhawat maine kaha mera hath chordiye

Hurt was visible in rajveer's eye when naina called him captain shekhawat, but he composed himself.

Rajveer - Nahi naina aaj nahi...aaj tumhe meri baat sunani hi hogi

Naina - kya sunu? ki kaise aapne mujhe dhokha diya? Aap Raj nahi h, wo to mera dost tha...aap captain shekhawat hai

Rajveer - maine tumhe koi bhi dhokha nahi diya hai naina. Main ek undercover mission pr tha nahi bata sakta tha apni sacchai

Naina - mujhe kuch nahi sunna na aapki koi safai chahiye.....aap bhi sabki tarah hi nikle aapne bhi sach chupaya hai

Rajveer - kya batata yahi ki main nahi chahta tha ki tum kabhi bhi ye academy join karo. Ki yaha tumhari jaan ko khatara ho sakta hai, ki agar kisi din tumhari sacchai academy walo ko pata chal gayi to wo tumhre sath kaisa salook karenge?

Naina become shocked on listening to this

Rajveer - sunti tum meri baat? Karti tum yakeen mera? Jaanta hu naina main ki tum kitni ziddi ho....suna hai maine naveen se. Tumse sach chupaya taki tumhara saath de saku, har mod par tumhari dhaal bankar khada rahu. Naveen ko beghunah saabit karna sirf tumhara hi nahi mera bhi maksad hai...par uske sath sath main tum par koi aanch bhi nahi aane dunga phir chahe uske liye mujhe iss system se hi kyu n ladna pade.  Aur agar iske liye mujhe tumse bhi ladna pade na to ladunga tumse.

RAjveer - ek baat aur yaad rakhna, humare beech jo bhi ristha hai wo humesha waise hi rahega jaisa kal tha. MAin undercover jaroor tha par maine apna har rishta bhaut imaandari ke sath banaya hai aur use nibhane ki bhi koshish ki hai. Kal bhi tumhre liye main RAJ tha aaj bhi Raj hu aur humesha rahunga. Jab tumhra gussa shant ho jaye to mujhe mere room main aakar milna, baat karni hai.

Naina was dumb fold to hear all this from rajveer, her brain had stopped .....was she imaging all this or is there really someone who thinks his brother is innocent.