CHAPTER- 4

NAA JAANE KAUN SI SAAZISHON KA SHIKAAR HUE.....

JITNE SAAF DIL THE UTNE HI DAAGDAAR HUE......

Naina's brain has stopped working, she was not in her rational senses. She was not even affected by the cold breeze and deserted night. All she could think was about their first meet....

New session at KMA was getting started, all the freshers were joining the academy. Naina entered the academy, on her way to the BC's office she firstly saluted the amar jawan jyoti and then reached wall of fame. She stood there with fresh tears brimming from her eyes but she removed them very swiftly so that no one could notice them. She can't be weak now, she has to stay strong....for her bhaiya, family and to bring back the lost honor to his name and family. Suddenly she looked back as she felt someone's constant gaze on her. But she found no one, she thought maybe she is thinking too much. She looked up and wore a facade of strong girl despite of the fact that she is way too scared of being in the academy in first place.....what if some one knows her real identity, what if she failed to be in the academy, how will she fight with this system who proved her brother a traitor and then killed him, how will she prove him innocent, how will she become the best cadet pass out of kma just like Captain Naveen Singh Alhuwalia.......many questions were going on in her mind. And the only answer is she has to stay in kma and focus on her training so that she can prove naveen innocent.

But someone was noticing her every action very keenly as if scrutinizing her.  He was hidden being the pillar, he noticed the tear that escaped from naina's eyes. Seeing her tear he felt a pang in his heart as if thousands of bullets are piercing him. BUt he can't do any thing to comfort her. He knows she is hell scared and pretending to be strong in front of everyone. He knows she don't have any friends because after naveen everyone stopped talking to her. And now she is all alone from last 3 years. He wants to protect her, to save her, to take her away from this cruel world.....but how can he???

Suddenly his trance broke with a loud scream.....

he moved to the place from where the scream came...and saw naina on the floor...he was going to help her but suddenly major nair appeared from no where....and he stopped in his track.

Major Nair - pata nahi ladkiyon ko is academy main admission kaise mail jata hai? Mera bass chale to main kisi bhi ladki ko soilder na banne du.....jitna time ye sajne sawarne main lagati hai utne main kitne aur soldiers ko training di jaa sakti hai. Jinse do kadam bhi dekh kr nahi chala gaya wo aaye hai desh ke solider banne aur desh ki suraksha karne? Pehle aankhen khol kr chalna seekho...ye military academy hai tumhare fashion show ka maidaan nahi hai jaha kaise bhi chal logi.... 

naina's blood boiled on hearing this ....

in her mind( ye jarur major nair hi hoge...bhaiya ne diary main likha tha ki  major nair ladkiyon se chidte hai aur unko bbilkul pasand nhi hai ladkiyan army main ho....bhaiya aapne sahi likha tha ye sahi main mucchad hi. khadoos kahi ka.....ise to main abhi batati hu....)

She was about to reply but suddenly someone came and....

person - sorry to interrupt sir, but yaha inki jagah aap bhi gir sakte the...isme kisi ladki ke na dekh kar chalne ka sawal hi nahi uthta 

Major nair - (fuming in anger, as no one dares to speak to him like this) and who the hell are you to tell me this? Kisi ne sikhaya nahi aapko ki jab do log baat kar rahe ho tab beech main nahi bolna chahiye? 

person - (calmly as he knows how major is) sorry sir, aap mujhe galat samjh rahe hai....yaha par pani gira hua tha isliye maine wo sab kaha. 

major nair saw that he was stating fact

major nair - (shouting) orderly

An orderly came running

major nair - yaha pani kaise gira hua hai? aur abi tak ise saaf kyu nhi kiya? Sabke sab nikkame ho gaye hai. Ise jald se jald saf karo 

After that major nair left from there....

That person forwards his hand towards naina so that she can stand. She looked at him with questioning eyes.... 

Naina - main khud uth sakti hu, mujhe kisi ki help nahi chahiye

Person - (with a smile) i know aap khud uth sakti hai....and believe me main unme se bilkul bhi nhi hu jo ladkiyon ko kisi bhi tarah se weak ya phir kum samajhte ho......wo bus ye floor bhaut slippery hai isliye haath badhaya.....

in his mind (jaanta hu naina....tumko sahare ki jaroorat nahi hai....main sirf saath dene aaya hoon.....)

Don't know but she felt an unknown pull towards him and she too forwards her hand towards his and hold his hand to get up.  

She was about to leave but suddenly stopped and turn back to that person and whispered a thankyou....

person - (surprised, as he knows with time naina has become tough) itna formal hone ki jarurt nahi hai...hum dono hi freshers hai aur ek hi batch ke to aise incidents to aur bhi hote rahenge....

she quietly looked at him and he tried to initiate a conversation with her

person - waise aapne abhi tak apna naam nahi bataya....

naina - Naina Ah.... she stopped she was about to blurt alhuwalia....no she have to be very careful she can't let anyone know her identity....she covered it up as she said Singh

Person - waise bhaut interesting naam hai aapka....

NAINA AH.. SINGH

Naina - It's NAINA SINGH

Person - ohh okay....(he knows she doesn't want any one to know that she is ahluwalia...so he left the topic there only)

Naina - Yours?

person - huhhhh??

Naina - tumhra kya naam hai?

Person - RAJ......RAJ SINGH

THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO @aamateurwriter. Thankyou so much for giving me the idea on how raina meet.

(hey guys sorry for the late update... i know i'm very late in updating this story...but i was stuck with writers block. i hope you all like this update....though it's not up to the mark...... please vote and comments.........40 + votes must. )