Chapter 11

Hours later we got off the plane and drove to a beautiful wood house in a black Ferrari.
Luca drove the car without any bodyguard.
He was dangerously silent, he didn't talk, didn't give me a glance.

When we reached the house he opened the door and disappeared without giving me any hints.

I sat in the living room thinking about what happened in the plane, what he said to me.
How could he??!! I was an innocent girl, no man even dared to touch me. I saved my virginity for the right person. This monster forced me into this, threatening me with my family.

I didn't realize I was crying till I felt the wetness on my thighs. I closed my eyes trying to pull myself together, what did I expect from a heartless man like him.

I was asleep when a woman woke me up, "come on move your ass", she snapped walking up the stairs.
I narrowed my eyes at her commending tone but followed her anyway.
She did my make up, my hair and gave me a red dress.

It was the first time I fall in love with a dress, it was breath taking. I loved how it hugged my body, it has a slit in the skirt, the top of the dress also revealed a ton of skin from every angle. It was so revealing but so gorgeous.

I walked out to the car.
Luca was waiting outside, he looked me up and down impressed.
He nodded to my look and stepped in the car, driving to an unknown road.

After half an hour of silence, We parked in front of a high class restaurant.
Luca placed his hand on my waist leading me to a table occupied by a man in his forties. His eyes screamed dangerous, I felt uncomfortable in his presence. He kissed my hand bowing his head.
I leaned closer to Luca feeling safer in his arms.
Luca shook the man's hand with serious look.

We sat ordering our drinks, the two men talked business in Italian. I sat there so bored watching people to let the time pass. They were all fake, the women were like plastic all of them looked the same.

Minutes later, Luca took out a contract paper, and fold it to the man, I figured out that his name was Eddy.

He hesitated to sign the paper, shrugging back.
"What do I get like payoff" he said smirking to Luca.
"You can take her" said Luca simply.
I looked confused to his empty eyes
How... why??!!!
Eddy's eyes lit up and his smile got wider. He signed the contract shaking Luca's hand.

Luca didn't blink, didn't glance my way. He was punishing me, he promised me to regret it, and I did.
I leaned closer whispering to his ear, "don't do this Luca, please".
He stood up dismissing himself without looking my way.

I flinched at the hand rubbing my neck, failing to hide my disgusted look.
He grabbed my hand dragging me to the car, pushing me inside.
I sat there unmoving, feeling his eyes on me.

We parked in front of a big mansion . Eddy got out dragging me to the second floor. He threw me in a room locking me inside.

I didn't scream, I didn't cry knowing men like him feed from people's fear.
I checked the windows, they were all locked up.
I sat on the bed thinking, what now? What about my family? What about the deal.
Fuck the deal, fuck my stupidity for trusting him.

I was lying my head on the cushion when I felt the earbuds in my ear. I can talk to Luca, does he still have them on??!!
What should I tell him in that case.

"Luca, do you hear me??!! It was a deal... And you broke it. You know why? Because you are fucking weak!!! The mafia leader Luca Moretti couldn't tame the girl that slapped him" I laughed dramatically.

I know it wasn't the truth, Luca can brake me with one finger, but he choose another way to torture me.

It was midnight when Eddy showed on the door drunk.
He took heavy steps towards me, jumping on the bed.
He began kissing my neck, sliding his hand under my dress touching everywhere.
Okay relax you are used to this, you can do it.

He then grabbed my breast kissing me harshly.
I couldn't relax, his touch was disgusting me.
He grabbed my feet opening them wider, placing his hand between my thighs.

I felt a tear slid down my face.
He's going to rape me.
I tried to push him but he slapped me hard on the face. His kisses became harsher leaving marks on my body.
When he took his pant off I lost it, I began kicking and screaming.
"Please don't" I begged to deaf ears.
He was ruthless and drunk, he won't back off.

I kicked him hard trying to free myself, but it was impossible, he was overpowering me.
Why did he do this to me?!!
"Luca" I cried out to the earbuds. "please, don't do this to me" I pleaded him hoping he could hear me.

I looked to my side finding a nightstand lamp, I took it hitting Eddy's head very hard.
He jumped back holding his bleeding head.
I froze at the sight of blood that I caused.
Run Kristen Run!!
I shook my head walking out of the room.

I was running down the stairs when Eddy pushed me hard

I fell hard on my head, rolling down all the way to the first ground.
I cried hard from the pain, I couldn't move.

Eddy came after me blood streaming down his face. He slapped me on the cheek positioning himself between my thighs.
"Luca please" I begged to my earbuds.
"Shut up bitch" Eddy groaned grabbing my hair roughly.

"Save me" I cried from pain, from fear, from regret.
"Am I not yours?" he was a liar.
I closed my eyes preparing myself for the upcoming pain.

Suddenly a shotgun sounded in the room.
I opened my eyes terrified trying to move Eddy's body off of me and failed.
Then I saw him, Luca, his eyes softened when he reached me. He pushed Eddy aside picking me up.
I deepened my head in his chest and closed my eyes feeling finally safe.