Chapter 5

We spent the rest of the day in the beauty center.
They took care of everything, hair, body and makeup.
Addy picked a short black dress that hugged my body, showing off my curves. The chest and the back was overexposed.

“Wooowwww, you’re so fucking sexy”, shouted Addy. “That man will gladly die in your arms".
I couldn’t hide my irritation. She came and held my hands, “I am so sorry, I shouldn’t say that”.
I nodded my head “its okay". I couldn’t blame her after spending all this years in this hell.

At  9:00 pm Laura knocked on the door, “ Mrs. Addy the boss is waiting".
I walked down the stairs to Luca, he was waiting at the door.
His eyes got wider when he spotted me. I can tell he was impressed, but of course he won’t give a compliment. Bipolar!!!

He turned around heading to the black Mercedes G-Class.
“Good luck Bella” whispered Addy as she hugged me before I got out.

When I got in the car, Luca was cursing on his phone. God don’t let him take his anger out on me!!!
I looked out the window hoping I could disappear.

Minutes later he hung up slamming his phone on the seat. I shivered back feeling his gaze on me.
“When we reach the club, we will part ways, you will be on your own. Do your best to attract him or …” he paused not looking at me, “you will pay for it”.
I gulped loudly.
He handed me an earbud. “put this on”.
I felt nervous, he’ll be watching me all the time.

I placed my hand on my head massaging my temple. My head was killing me‼
I couldn’t stop thinking of that man, Anthonio Ricci. What did he do to deserve death, what if he was innocent.

“Umm sir, that man Anthonio Ricci what did he do to get killed??” I asked to deaf ears.
I coughed trying to get his attention.
“Why do you want to kill him sir?” I insisted.

He turned swiftly grabbing my neck roughly, “don’t you ever talk unless I ask you” his grip got tighter. “did I mentioned the reason before??? No, because it’s none of your fucking business" he shouted aggressively.

It seems I pushed the wrong person, in the wrong time

I gulped gasping for breath.
He let go of me turning to his phone.
I lifted my hand rubbing my neck. It will leave bruises for sure.

We rode in silence for half an hour. When we arrived Elijah opened my door. I was stepping out when Luca grabbed my arm. “I’ll be watching you" he warned.

I passed the row to the entrance where the hostess welcomed me and  led me to my table. I glanced to my right spotting Anthonio, he was alone, behind him stood two bodyguards.

I sat on the couch ordering a drink. The dance floor was in front of me, there was 4 poles each one occupied by a stripper. I can see Anthonio watching the one on his left.

I took a gulp from my drink and got on the dance floor, I have to attract him. I stood in front of his table dancing seductively.

A guy came from behind touching my butt.
“Don’t push him” hissed Luca to my ear.
Fuck, I nearly jumped forgetting the earbud in my ear!!
I didn’t turn to the boy, instead I swayed my body holding up my hair. I glanced to Anthonio meeting his dark eyes. Good now he saw me.