𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

Hey, I just wanted to make a quick part just to explain why I don't constantly recommend (to the 3 people reading this lol 😅) Anyways...

The app is full of great stories, however, sometimes they aren't at all that great. They are either rushed, forced, full of errors, loopholes, or the storyline is just repetitive. Episode has been here for a while, and it's just common for stories to be similar, but lately it's just too much. I enjoy a good cliché-gang or fantasy story, but sometimes the interactions are way too forced and cringey. High directing isn't needed to write a good and impactful story either, there's many great stories that are proof of it, and since the stories are made by coding I can understand why the authors are prone to making mistakes here and there, however I've seen stories just plagued with errors, leaving them depending on the storyline to save it, but the storyline is as twice as bad.
There are COUNTLESS stories that I've started reading and not finished due to the reasons I've said before. It becomes upsetting and I decide to stop using the app for a while, just to come back and to the same cycle again.

If you have any stories that in your opinion are good, please let me know! I'd really appreciate it.
So yeah, this is really long already lol byeeee
~🌙.