Cheerleading tryouts

||EDITED||

~Peeta~

I don't get it why is everyone dragging me to the gym where the cheerleaders are? I'm not mad..just curious.

Once we get there we just sit down until the coach which is Mrs. Cashmere, yells saying for all ten girls to come out. What I really like is I see different people with different cheer uniforms like one girl with brown hair has the blue uniform and one with blond hair has a red uniform.

"Guys Glimmer would be so mad at me if I was here...so why am I here exactly?"
"Shut up and you'll see and Glimmer won't be mad" Finnick says and once he finishes the show goes on.

~Clove~

WOW I never knew Katniss was that good.
Katniss is a flyer and a mat person.
She just flew in the air then did a split then landed on a boys shoulder then they put her on the mat and she did an Ariel,back flip,front flip then she landed her full out (A/N if you don't know what's a full out or an Ariel. It's when you flip in the air and land straight up with out falling) man that girl got skills.

But as for Glimmer she's doing good also but not as good as Katniss when you see her lay out you think it's amazing but when you see katniss's lay out it's indescribable .

Well let's just see who makes it into the higher team.

~Finnick~
Man Katniss got some skills.
Right now I was eating sugar cubes and then I saw Katniss fly in the air,do a double twist,land in a boys hands flip forward,land on someone's shoulders and then fly in the air. Again. She touches her toes while in the air, and does a twist. Again.

What's funny is I see Peeta checking her out but I don't think he knows that it's her because we are pretty far away but he's a dim wit so of course he can't see.

If I was him Id dump my girlfriend for Katniss,why? Because Katniss is talented he smiles when he sees her all the time, she's beautiful, she's a cheerleader and yeah but I have Annie, and I love her to bits.

~Katniss~

I can't believe I just did all that. Oh my god I'm about to faint until my friend Jacob comes and picks me up and throws me into the air catching me, with Tanner on the other side of me.
Glimmers pretty good also,I can already tell she got years of practice while I just started last year at my old school.

"Ok class I will announce who makes the high team and who makes the low team got it? The high team has blue uniforms and the low team has red uniforms."

Glimmer nudges me and says "don't worry I've always been on the low team my first time but maybe finally this year I'll make it to the high team"
"Glimmer I already know you'll make it, so can we be best friends like clove Annie, Madge and Johanna ?"
"Of course"

"Ok class the high team is
Glimmer
Trever
Tanner
Jacob
Delly
Katie
Francesca
Hannah
Aliceyn
And last but not least
Katniss! And the rest are on the red team"

Omg I made the high team. Glimmer and I just hug then do back flips back to the group.

Once we reach the group me and Glimmer take a long sip of water.

"Hey guys did you see me?"
"I didn't see you but I saw Glimmer" Peeta says
"Oh really are you sure because everyone in the group saw me like their eyes popped out of their head."

"Honest to god I didn't see you" Peeta says again
"Oh ok so you didn't see this?"

Then I have Jacob and Tanner do what they did earlier throw me up, double twist, split in the air and etc.

"WHAT THE FRIGGIN!!"
"What?"
"You...you...you"
"Yes I was the girl you where starring at but don't worry even Finnick was looking  so I don't care you guys were just a amazed that I could do that."

"Yup amazed alright" Peeta says
"Ok brainless go change and meet us at your car"
"Ok"
And with that I run off

🙈⭐️🙈⭐️🙈⭐️
Yes I know probably a short chapter but it's a lot of work