She's dangerously attractive!

[Hey guys, its the author here and just want to let you know that my story is fiction so anything that happens comes from my imagination, Hope you like the story!]

First day:

Alexandras POV:
Today is my first day of school, I haven't missed this school one bit, I haven't been to this school for two years now because of what happened to my sister, my parents took me out of school because of it. At least i get to wear my own clothes though. I need to find my friends and the principles office to get my timetable sorted out. I walked across the pathway to the front steps to the entrance of the building, and I heard the most deafening noise, i turned around to see what i heard and as i turned around, i saw Penelope and Hope running towards me, everyone looked at them as Penelope fell over one of the slabs. "Ouch" said Penelope laughing at herself. "OMG your back." Said Hope excitedly. These crackheads are my best friends, I've been friends with them for all my life, my dad owns a business and their dad's work for my dad so we grew up together, its scary how long I've known them for. They were with me and supporting me though all problems, they've always been here for me and when my sister passed away i broke down had no one except them, my brother shut me out, my dad overdoing him self with the work that he had to do, we told my younger brother what was going on, but he didn't take the news to well, he became cruel and heartless a bit like me actually. You see I have 2 brothers one of them is my twin, we used to be triplets but ever since Layla passed it hasn't been the same, we became twins and everyone calls us the devil twins, we are well known for showing no mercy to anyone who betrays our family! We have a few contact's with a few police members so we don't get caught, and if we do get caught, we have someone who can get us out from jail, technically they are scared of me and my brother so they turn a blind eye to the work we do. "Hey guys, what you doing down there Penelope?" said Alexandra letting out a small giggle, whilst she tidy's up her outfit.

 "Hey guys, what you doing down there Penelope?" said Alexandra letting out a small giggle, whilst she tidy's up her outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What have you guys been doing then?" said Alexandra, as they ran over to her. As Alex try's to hug them, Hope and Penelope trips and takes her down with them.
[first person]We were all laughing until Hope's cousin Tom interrupts us. I met Tom in an under ground fighting match, I've heard a lot about him from Hope but the way she was describing him, it almost sounded made up to be honest but she was right, however I already knew Tom but couldn't tell her i knew who he was because she doesn't know, what i do and I couldn't afford her poking around, "Oi, Tom what are you doing here?" Said Hope, Shouting at Tom to get his attention. "Umm, what does it look like cuz? I'm starting school again, your dad suggested it to my dad." Said Tom shouting back winking at me and Penelope. " WOW, very mature Tom!" Said Hope rolling her eyes. Tom doesn't get involved in the things me and the others do but he does know about all of us and everything. He doesn't want to get involved in it but her loves underground fights we keep asking him to come and train the new fighters but he rejects it every time,but i need to try and get him on board because he is the seconds best fighter i know and he would get a very good position if he takes the job offer. I've been to the underground fights not actually knowing what would happen, so i went there and lets say I didn't leave there with out the title for the world best fighter. I had one fighter that left the arena in a body bag, i know i have anger issues but I've kinda learned to control them through Therapy, but they are the reason my sister is dead.
[Inside:]
As I leave the girls and started to make my way to the principles office I felt eyes trail on me, as I stopped and turned around sharply giving off a small grin, I banged one of my hands on the lockers and shouted "Hey little kids haven't your mummy's and daddy's told you its rude to stare!" Said Alexander. I felt five people jump from the bang, they could tell I was not happy, I turned around a went into the principles office. "Yo PRINCIPLE T, your favourite student is back!" As Alexandra shouted she put her hand on her hip and she held out her hand for him to shake, turner knew what was going to happen if someone messed with me that was his biggest concern.
" Hello Alex, its good to see you again. How have you been doing?" Said turner " Come on sir, we all know you don't care, but since you asked I'm well as can be expected!"said Alex confidently, as I turned around I saw one of the students eyeing me up over by the lockers, i blew a kiss and turned back around and said "Sir who is that student eyeing me up outside the door over by the lockers!" I gave a small grin he knew what was coming. " uhhhh, n...no one" said turner stuttering under his breath. " SIR, you can't keep this secret from me, I will find out!" Said Alexandra slamming her hand down onto one of the tables her eyes flickering from dark brown to black. " Okay Okay just calm down, her name is Victoria smith she is the schools queen bee so she says, she creates fights with the new kids so she will be coming after you." Said turner "If she starts a fight i won't hold back sir you know me" said Alexandra secretly looking over her shoulder. The principle gave Alex her timetable and walks out. "Bye sir, see you around."said Alex, as she started to walk off she heard someone shout " OII NEW KID COME HERE!" As i turned around i saw Victoria and her minions just standing there staring daggers at me. "What do you want ho€!" said Alex laughing. "COME HERE I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME". I replied. "YOU WONT GET BEAT UP"As she finished that sentence i chuckled to myself, So i went over and she said "whats your name newbie?" "My name is Ale..." I was rudely cut of by Tom saying "nice seeing you again sweet cheeks." "What do you want?" "I want you too meet me outside by the football field." " Okay bye Tom" " Bye sweet cheeks." Tom gave me a cheeky kiss on the forehead and as Tom walked away i turn around and see the looks of shock and anger cross Victoria's and her minions faces, "You will not talk to my boyfriend you slag." Said Victoria in a harsh and angry tone, " listen here and listen good he is not you boyfriend because if he was, he wouldn't have given me a kiss on my forehead he would have kissed you but he didn't. You need to be careful about what you say around me sweetheart, you don't want to be on my bad side." I let go of her hair and walked away. Victoria grabbed my hair and i fell down on my back. They all started laughing, "THATS IT, you've messed with the wrong person, DO YOU NOW WHO I AM!" They all look scared. "Your eyes T..t..they are black." I couldn't focus on my surroundings i was just so angry before i knew it rage took over and i was.....
In Alex's first class:
"Teacher please help this girl has gone batshit crazy." Everyone rushed out and saw Me on top of Victoria punching her, Tom came out from the class that i was suppose to be in but failed to get there. "OI GET OFF HER."Said the teacher, I punched her in the face and she fell down with her noise pouring with blood.

Tom's POV:
I came out to see what was happening, I didn't know there was a fight going on, all I saw that Alex was on top of Victoria punching her, the teacher was trying to get her off but Alex wasn't taking anything of it she punched the teacher and the teacher had blood pouring out from her noise, one of the students took her to the nurses office, then i turned my attention to her Alexandra as she threw those punches, she knew what she was doing but there was something different, I need to get her brother and fast. I noticed her eyes weren't the same colour as before they used to be a beautiful dark brown but now they are pitch black like her soul, she didn't care who she hurt, I took my phone and dialled her brother, 'Yo bro you need to come to the hallway your sister has gone crazy' 'what do you mean she's gone crazy?' ' she's beating someone up and the girl doesn't look good, she has blood all over her face and she is losing a lot of blood.'
'Okay... I'm on my way.' He hung up the phone as i turned to Alex I never really played much attention to her, but SHE'S DANGEROUSLY ATTRACTIVE! I didn't notice this before but she had a long tattoo on her arm, she looked up and she smirked as placed her finger on her lip, she wiped off the blood and got up.
Back to the fight:
"You listen here and you listen good, i don't care if you have a crush on Tom, Don't you ever put your hands on me or my family, your lucky i won't kill you, so you remember this day and never forget it, because its snobs like you who make this school fail. Don't ever question my ability's do you wanna know why, because my name is Alexandra bailey." Once i Said that i heard loads of gasps and whispering coming from behind me. I got up, blew a kiss and walked away.

Hey guys, this is my 2nd story, if you haven't already go and read 'the first hybrid

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey guys, this is my 2nd story, if you haven't already go and read 'the first hybrid.' I haven't finished it yet but i hoped you have enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next one!
What will happen to Alexandra?
Is Victoria alright?
Find out in the next chapter of my ex lover!
Word count: 1813

My ex lover!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें