Jail buddy!

Alexandras POV:
They threw me into a cell with no one in, it had a small bunk bed in on corner, a toilet and a sink in the other corner, they both looked disgusting, they open the gate back up and said "It's your lucky day sunshine, you have a room mate." "AND Who is that may i ask?" "His name is Dylan and he wanted to be a bunk buddy with you, i don't know why though your hella scary." "Good to know your scared of me." "Go on get in there then." As he came out of the shadows, he looks really handsome, his dark brown eyes, he's got a little bit taller since the last time i saw him, his muscles have gotten bigger as well. "Well, well,well, what brings you here dilly boy." Said Alex in a curious voice. "Well i wanted to welcome you too your new home, with me and the other brats in here". " Yeah i was feeling the love back there with your friends you know", "Yeah that was bertha and her minions, the jail bully's, if that's what you want to call them." "Yeah i kind of figured that one out, when they approached me." Said Alex before letting out a little laugh, Dylan gave a small smirk. "So who's sleeping top?" Said Dylan curiously. "I don't mind, either one works for me, as long as i get my sleep, I'm happy as can be." Said Alexandra. "Okay I'll take the top bunk." Said Dylan cheekily letting out a small smirk. "Okay, fine by me." Said Alex. "So tell me about yourself and what's been happening then?" Said Dylan waiting for Alex to speak. "Not much, went back to school, the first day of being in school i got into a fight with a spoilt brat, then they phoned the police, blah blah blah then i ended up here with you." said Alexandra looking at Dylan's eyes. "Oh fair enough." said Dylan.

Alexandra's POV:
I told him that but i didn't tell him everything aha, i just don't trust him. He got up from sitting on the bed and went to the toilet. As he got up i realised how muscular he was, his upper body was toned perfectly, you could see his abs through the white t-shit under the orange jumpsuit, Orange suits him, it brings out his tan. I only just realised that he was looking at me admiring my body, for some reason.

Dylan's POV: 
As i turned around i caught her staring at me. She looked deep in thought, so i decided to take that opportunity to look at her well toned body. Her muscles where easy to see. She had tiny freckles along her nose. Which looked so adorable. I Stared walking towards her and as she looked up our eyes met. Our relationship was breath taking, I caught her looking at my lips, which gave me an invitation to slap my lips onto hers.
"Are you sure about this?" I whispered into her ear. She replied we a sweet moan as i start placing kisses along her jawline. I picked her up, and she wraps her legs round my waist holding herself up as she puts her arms round my neck. I place her on the bottom bunk with her legs still round my waist, I help her take the jumpsuit off, and she throws it on the floor. I help her take the white t-shirt she had on underneath the orange jumpsuit. She has a body of an angle. I stared licking down past her boobs, as one had grabs onto the other boob massaging it, as i got down to her thighs i started kissing the inside of them, I could tell she was enjoying herself. I took down her Lacey Thong and threw it on the floor, i started moving my lips upwards towards her clit. As i got to her clit i asked her to pick a number between 1-4 "3" she moaned out. I took three fingers and started rubbing her clit, i could tell she was enjoying it cause she was arching her back.
Alexandra's POV:
I'm actually enjoying juvie as you can tell. He lifted me up, not breaking the kiss that we are sharing, I wrapped my legs round his waist, and wrapped my arms round his neck. It was a very passionate kiss, I could tell he wanted to kiss me, he placed me gently on the bed making sure I'm comfortable. He started taking my jumpsuit off and then the white t-shirt i had on underneath it. After my clothes were off he started kissing down my body, he gets on of his hands and grabs one of my boobs massaging it. It felt quite good to be honest. He then got down towards my inner thigh, kissing it. He looked up and asked me "pick a number between 1 and 5" i picked '3'. That's when he got three fingers and started rubbing my clit. He knew the tricks in the book.
"Are you enjoying yourself love." Said Dylan making his way up-to my lips.
"Very much appreciated." she moved away from him about to get up when he flipped her on top of his lap. He leaned up towards my ear and says "where do you think your going?" said Dylan whispering in my ear. I suddenly felt all nervous, I could feel my cheeks going red. He lets out a grin and says "Your cute when you go red." Said Dylan turning you on even more.
You heard a bang in the cell gate.
"You have a visitor Alex." said one of the guards looking at her and Dylan. "Coming." Alex gets up and gets dressed. "Cant you wait love?" Said Dylan getting up and pulling her waist into his. "I'll be back to carry on, don't you worry." Said Alex walking away.

Back with dad.
"Son do you know where your sister is?" Said Alex's Father.
"Tom rang me up and said she was at the police station." Said your twin brother Trey taking a puff of his vape.
"I'm just about to head over to the prison centre and see if we can get her out. I bet she hates it in there." said Trey. "Do you want me to pass along a message father?" said Trey again.
"yes please son, tell her we will try out best to get her out." said your father. "okay talk soon."
Trey's POV:
Its not the first time Alex has been in a detention centre if i have to count i think this is her 10th time. She needs to control her anger issues . I know she is going through a-lot but so am i she's not the only one who lost Layla that day.

Hello everyone hope u enjoyed this part ;).
word count: 1154.