The new Police Officer!

Amber's POV:
Now i understand why everyone is scared of her, she is completely crazy, but i have to arrest her, its my job. { few minutes before} Hiii
I'm Amber, I am new to the police force and I'm 19 years old i am a new recruit and just two hours into my new job I got a phone call from some kind parents, that said their daughter got beat up pretty bad and she is in the hospital, so they have ordered me too go and arrest this girl for almost killing their daughter. I'm not even scared of this girl, every one is like were are you going and i say 'I'm going to arrest a girl called Alexandra Bailey.....' they all had shocked expressions on their face which i just ignored, so i got into my car and drove the the school she was at, i saw an ambulance as i pulled into the car park and a few kids investigating what had happened, they were all scared of the girl that beat her up, i dint know why how bad can one little girl be right. I pulled into the a parking space and went to reception, they were a bit in shock to see me to be honest, i asked the reception lady nicely " where can i find Alexandra Bailey!" As i said that her expression said she gave a small nod and pointed me into the direction of her class. As i got to her class i hesitated a little, but i knocked and went in...
Victoria smith
"Mum dad, don't cal...l the p..p..police." Said Victoria trying not to show how much pain she is in.
"To late baby, I've already done it...." as he said that he got interrupted but Victoria.
"DAD, she is ALEXANDRA BAILEY." Said Victoria shouting at her dad, when she said her last name they looked shocked and worried.
{ Back to school}
"How can i help you officer." Said the teacher.
"I'm here for Alexandra." Said the officer, as Alex heard her name she stood up and shouted, " ohhh you looking for me? Why is that because i beat up that little brat?" Said Alex giving off a little giggle after she had finished her sentence. The officer walked over to Alex and said " lets go." The officer said that in a really harsh tone. "Oh hun you mistaken if you think I'm going anywhere." Said Alex becoming more angrier and frustrated. " Move it!! Don't make me say it twice."The officer shouted at Alexandra. " UMMMMMM let me think about that, how about no." As Alex said that the officer grabbed her arm, Alex wasn't having any of it, she punched the officer and Amber came in and got her arm and cuffed her. "Your coming with me young lady." Said Amber, as she moved out of the way and had ahold of another chain that connects to Alex's arms.
I couldn't move I didn't see her behind me and now I've been arrested, but i think juvie should be fun don't ya'll think.
{At the police station}
" Move." Said Alex angrily. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and Amber see's a tattoo on her neck. *it said Layla.* " You gonna talk to me or what." Said Alex shouting at the cameras. "Hello, I'm Amber." "Ahhh your the cop that arrested me." "Yess, but if you cooperate, i can get you out of here, if you tell me why you beat her up." "Ahhh so this is a negotiation. Too bad for you because I'm not telling you anytime soon hun." "Fine" "Hey bob can you put her in the cells." " ummm i think you forgot that i can have a phone call." " i decide when you get that phone call as you won't negotiate with me. But if you do you can have your phone call." "Ugghhh whatever, oh yeah by the way, enjoy you life while you still can bitch. I'm come for you when i get out" said Alex whispering under her breath.  "Move inmate." "Oooo Don't need to be so rough there handsome." Said Alex in a flirty way. Put this on and stand in front of the camera once your done." "Ewww orange is so not my colour." "This is torture."
In Alexandras mind:

Really, whatever!! WAIT "Hey can i have some scissors so i can cut the label it's irritating me

Really, whatever!! WAIT "Hey can i have some scissors so i can cut the label it's irritating me." "Sure here you go" " thank you"
*SNIP snip snip snippppp tear rip*. 'This is what im talking about.'

{You are now wearing this

{You are now wearing this.}
You walk out. BOOOMMMMM mammas back bitches. "Okay can you stand there please" Said the officer. "Only for you babe." You gave him a wink and stepped forward. "Hold this please"..... "and done you can walk into the seating area." "Okay thanks babe."
As you walk in you felt dozens of eyes staring at you, you go over to one of the tables and sit down peacefully, until someone taps you on your shoulder.
Few minutes before
"Omg did you hear, there is a new inmate coming in." "No wayyyyy, yess now we can finally pick on someone else and not the others in here." "I wouldn't do that if i were you." "Ohhh, Dylan finally come out of the shadows." "Can you shut up for a second so i can tell you who she is and why you don't want to mess with her." "Alright, I'm intrigued." "Well she's here because she almost killed her classmate and her classmate is currently in the hospital." " that's nothin special." "Yeah well her name i....." the doors opened and in walked the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. " as i was sa..... and their gone." "Well I tried warning them." Said Dylan walking Over to the girls.
Present time:
"Oi newbie." "Yeah what." "Learn your place." Said the jail birds."Just piss off."said Alexandra"What did you say to me?" Alex stood up and turned around, she crossed her arms and said "Piss off I'm not gonna say it again love." "Am i supposed to be afraid of you."
Alarms going off:
Inmate 98 please come to the doors, you will escorted to your cell for the rest of the week. "What? Why? You bastards can't keep me locked up, i will escape that's why you all are afraid of me aren't ya."
"Bitch i ain't afraid of you." " oh i know your not but you will be." "Why what makes you so special." " ohh you know I'm just a badass." " no your no....." "actullly babe yes i am and i will tell you my name in a bit." "AND ALL OF YOU DON'T TELL HER MY NAME, AND YESS DYLAN IM LOOKING AT YOU.Toodles bitches."
"What does she mean?" They all looked away as she left the seating area.
"Get in there you troublemaker."
{back too school}
*Phone rings* 'Hello' ' hi bud bad news, your sister got arrested.' 'WHAT?  HOW?' 'Umm because Victorias parents called the cops.' 'I'm gonna kill them all.' ' oii she has probably called your dad, cause of her one phone call.' ' yeah okay i'll talk to him when i get home.' 'See you later buddy.' 'Bye bro.'

Hello my lovely readers, hope you are enjoying the story, if you've found any mistakes please message me or leave a note on the side and ill see if i can change it, but thank you for all your reads. Hope you are all well and getting though this crisis stay safe and see you in the next chapter.
What will happen to the inmate?
What does she mean *and yess Dylan I'm looking at you*?
What will her father say?
Find out in the next chapter of my ex lover!
word count: 1300