Freak'um Dress

Me - Diggy ??

Diggy - Kierra ??

Me - OH MY GOSSH !! I havent seen you in forever how are you ?

Diggy - Im iight , buh your lookin well how is life ?

Me - Life is good actually , I dumped jacob ( jacob lattimore ) his punk ass couldnt handle me .

Diggy - laughs oh foreaal ? I thought it was "love at first sight" ?

Me - Of course I was in love for the first couple months then he started getting clingy .

Diggy - Oh ... Well listen , I gotta go to work you know get this moneey ... You got the same number ?

Me - Yep , you ?

Diggy - Yeaah ,

Me - Oh iight well see ya dig

Diggy - Bye ki

Diggys POV:

Finally she dumped that wack ass punk . Now she can be loved by a real man such as my self . I will stop at nothing to be with her fine ass . Liked her ever since I saw her ... She looks even more beautiful then before ! If anybody gets in the way of me making her happy we are gonna have problems but lemme go to chipotle and work with these teenagers . But this ... Aint over ....

Kierras POV:

Diggy looks really good for himself , he lost the braces and the sorta raspy voice he had . I wonder how his brothers doing .... But anyway the drive back was boring . So here I am in my car ... Oh and my gum !! It was in the same place , hm it reminds me of the time I tackled this black ass dude for taking my gum ... Ahh good times . But I have to go to Chressy's house . I cant wait to see this dress it will probably look bomb on me ! Not to sound conceited or nothing but my figure is to die for !

***Chressy House***

No need to knock she should know its me .

Chressy - Who the hell coming up in ma house like they the police . I may look sweet cause I'm gay but these hands is bisexual honey !

Me - Chressy calm the hell down ! Its Kiki !

Chressy- Bitch have you ever heard of knocking coming in announced , it works soo much better !

Me - Well sorry I just thought you would know it was me , damn . Thought we was tight enough to have that typa relationship *says like shes hurt*

Chressy- Dont give me that fufu shit ! Just come over here so I can do your measurements ! *says while laughing*

Me - laughs with her Yeah im coming lemme sit my stuff down ...

I cant wait to see what Chressy gon come up with like forreal I am to siced ( for yall that dont know what siced means its almost the same as pressed , ya welcome for getting you hip on life ) ! I hope it aint on some clown shit . I be then went off on Chressy I did it once , and I will sure as hell do it again .

Chressys POV :

I really hope this dress turns out right , i remember last time her dress didnt turn out " as planned and she nearly kilt me literally ! And if words could kill I would've been gone a long time ago ! She also didnt talk to me for days ... Not that I found that too much of a punishment.... Sometimes she has a tendency of talking alot and that can get annoying at times . You still have to remember I maybe gay but when it comes to certain things I can act just like a boy ... But anyways back on to what we were talking about before I got distracted and changed the entire subject . My bitch Kierra is the definition of the shit ! She has the perfect picture and can back her shit up ! Like you dont know how many people admire her including myself . Like last year I got into this wack ass drama shit with the thot of the school . She put her hands on me ... this is before i knew how to fight ... so I didnt know what to do . But Kierra knew and this brave son of a gun whooped the girls ass ! Like foreal she had the girl crying to her mother and blood trailing down the hallway . That bitch ran away even when she heard Kierra's name , she deserved it though ....

Kierra - Got the measurements yet ? My legs bout tired as shit

Me - ...... yeah Im done now tell me about this boy you got me doing all this work foe you ?

Kierra - well umm ya see all I know is da nigga name and his dick game is too strong woahh *flipping her hair* well that and what he looks like

Is this bitch serious ?? She had sex with this nigga and only knows his name and his dick game ? This is crazy but maybe Im looking at it the wrong way ... at least she can descibe the nigga

Me - Well telll me about him ... looking at Kierra walking towards her kitchen

Kierra - well hes this nice caramel color , he has these beautiful hazel eyes that you may never see cause he always has on these pair of dark shades . Umm hes a little on the tall side ... His smile is killer and hes not fat or chubby trust and believe this nigga got muscles down pact . And papi chulo -- his dick name laughs dont even get me started on that -- is huge he really knows how to do this job . And to top it all off his name is Jacob ...

I stood there speechless as I thought about everything that just came out this girl mouth ... Her description is smack dead like my cousin and I mean almost twinning with him . If she says his last name is Perez ... Im gonna suspect something

Me - Would you by any chance know his last name ....

Kierra - Umm Perez I think .... Why ?

Me - starts looking around oh nothing was just wondering ...

Oh .... My .... Gawsshhh !!!!! Lemme hurry up and get this girl outta here I mean im deciding on whether I should jump up and down like a little kid or really think this through long and hard . I mean jacob theres nothing wrong with him hes the perfect one for Kierra , and if he wasnt my cousin and was bi or gay ... WOAAHH child , but honestly I need to get her outta here .. Should I tell her or no ?

Kierra - Chressy why did you ask me that question , like you knew who he was ...

Me - Girl no I was thinking about your dress , and what to put on it *lies*

Kierra - Oh okaay ... Well I see you on Tuesday ?

Me - Yeah umm sure it should be ready by than ... * looking around for her supplies*

Kierra- Iight bye Chressy

Me - bye boo mwaah

Sorry for the suckish update last time ...

Comment and vote please ,

FMOIG : x.strawberries.x