Ive Been Wet But You Can Get Me Wetter ....

Kierras POV :

Everytime I get into the house it seems like it gets BIGGER , like there is no end . But Prince has this look in his eyes . Its scaring me but then again its turning me on ... I think I sorta know where this is going , Im glad I suggested not to go home . But I wonder what his brother looks like ... I mean not to sound thottish but ya know I wanna know if I can hook one ma girls with him , thats if theyre both interested .  

Jacob- Okaaaay , we are home alone ma lady .

Kierra- Good , that means we can have fun smirking .

Jacob- We are so in sync like Bonnie and Clyde .starts singing All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend .

Kierra- starts singing Down to ride to the very end its me and my boyfriend . changes lyrics Since I am your girlfriend , Ill be there for you if somebody hurt you something something something yaaayyeeheee ! starts laughing

Jacob- Damn you can sing too ! looking shocked .

Kierra- You can sing too when was you gon tell me ?

Jacob- When was you gonna ask ? starts laughing

Kierra- Wow this is a sign ... We can both sing ....

Jacob- Girl you need to chill , I cant even sing that well to be honest you just have hearing problems .

Kierra- reaches for a couch pillow and hits prince Prince Im not playing with you . You can sing !

Jacob- Yeah I guess I can ... But you aint have to hit me . starts poubting .

Kierra-  Aww baby Im sorry want me rub it .

Jacob- Call me baby again .

Kierra- Why ??

Jacob- Cause thats the one thing you didnt call me when we "met" starts smirking .

Kierra- So nasty ,

I wouldnt mind testing out his theory now though . I mean we are in his house . I dont think he would mind by the look on his face .

Jacob- Wanna go to ma room ?

Kierra- Sure I sorta dont have a choice I could hardly find the steps last time I was here .

Jacob- starts laughing yeah this house is pretty big .

Kierra- Ha you dont say . accidently trips shes in front of prince by the way .

Prince- catches Kierra

Both- look into each others eyes . Still on the steps . They kiss each other will all the passion .

Prince picks her up and they both go and make it in his room not breaking the kiss . He plops her on the bed and takes off his shirt fast as hell . He gets back on top of Kierra , and attacks her neck . He has been anticipating this ever since Dave and Busters . He stopped kissing, making Kierra have a confused yet angry face . She was sorta anticipating as much as he was . He hooked up his Ipod 5 and it started playing Wetter by Twista . She was looking at him all sweet and innocent which wasnt helping him at all tryna not rip the clothes off of her litteraly . But he found the courage to tell her his plan . He was gonna make love to her , because he really loves her . He explained that it might be too early  in the relationship but he really wants to . Being under his spell , she accepted and he got back on top of her . He gently took off her shirt and her pants . She took off his pants and boxers and moaned at how hard he was . He smirked and said : Now we are gonna take this nice and easy . You just sit there and enjoy . When your ready for this points to his very hard "friend" just say it okay . Kierra nods her head in agreement and watches his every move . Prince is now in pleasure mode . His words came out so soft and demanding at the same time . He knew how to treat a woman , and how to make her feel good . By now the song had changed to Chris Brown wet the bed . Prince slowly slid down to her womanhood . He planted kisses all around it tongue and all . He was teasing her and they both knew it , she tried to push his head down . Prince slowly looked up at her in her eyes and said :Be patient.. I know you want me to . I will just be patient for me baby please ? Kierra nodded her head and enjoyed his kisses moaning everytime he french kissed her belly button . He slowly slid her black panties off and saw that she was hairless . Which made him smirk , sexily at that . He went to work down there and it drove Kierra crazy . Moaning loud and uncontrollably at the way his tongue flicked in and out of her . She couldnt help to grab his afro and push him in further . He nibbled and groaned at how nice she tasted . Which sent vibrations to her body making her moan even louder . He came up for air and looked at Kierras face . She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes . He went back down... but not with his mouth , instead he went down with his hands . Feeling her wetness all over his fingers . He stuck one in and then stuck another in , she was too tight to put three in so he pumped his two fingers in and out of her . She started moaning his name loud and breathing . He stopped when she said she was about to cum . He wanted  some fun too , he laid down next to her . She looked at him confused and pissed , she was about to get up and get her clothes . When he grabbed her and said :You thought you would be the only one having fun ? Come here , She did as told and looked at him .Straddle me... Kierra straddled him moaning in the process .Bounce ... With that he put his hands on her waist for support while she rode him like a pro . He groaned at how well she handled him ... and how she moaned his name . In 10 minutes Jacob climaxed and in another 2 so did Kierra . She laid on his chest breathing heavy , as did Prince .

Jacob- I love you !

Kierra- I love you too !

After that the two went to sleep to wake up the next day . 

Michael's POV :

________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE