Nightmares n cuddles!

You had been awake reading for an hour, researching about the human body before you sre Valdemar burst into the room, salty tears streaming down their pale facial features. Worry plastered itself on you. "Vald?" You asked as he approached you, sitting themselves on your lap facing you and burrying their face into your shoulder, cold tears streaming down their face.

"Dont leave me." They said whilst you cradled their weeping state. They was never like this... You thought. "Shh, I wont but please tell me whats wrong." They tightened their grip on your white shirt, loud sobs escaping their lips. "Hey, shhh." You said rubbing their back."You can tell me later alright?" You said lying on the bed allowing them to cuddle into you. "Please let me sleep with you tonight Y/N..." They say in between sobs. You smile before nodding, kissing their forehead. You wrapped your arms around them as their breaths lighten and their grip is realised. You felt your eyelids getting heavy and before you know it.

You fell asleep with them in your arms. What a dream come true.

A/N I take requests on Oneshots (only Valdemar oneshots)

Smuts yes
Angst yes
Smutty angst yes
Lemons hMmM
Limes mybe
Fluffs YOU SPIN ME                              RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUN- yes