Their little doctor.

Mc was small.
Mc was a massive scaredy cat.
But was the closest friend of Valdemar?

You walked into the dungeon, all of Valdemars doctor's and apprentices hard at work. Few said hello before continueing their work. You walked up to Valdemars office and knocked before entering.

They sat on their massive throne like chair, made out of birch wood and carved to look like skeletons.
"Mc what took you so long this time?" they say with a chuckle.
"S-sorry... I um.." You panicked because you couldn't exactly remember what happened. "Oh well, that doesn't matter darling." They say with their famous grin plastering their face. Within the seconds they spoke a heavy dusting of blush rose upon your cheeks. You knew Valdemar liked you and they knew you liked them but neither had the guts to fess up.

You went silent, goint to unwrap their bandages before you felt their cold gloved hand grab you'rs. "You havnt slept I can tell." They said with a worried tone hinting within their voice. "I-I have..." You said continuing to unwrap their bandages. "When then."
You paused. "I-I can't remember..." Valdemar sigher. "Your sleeping tonight wether its with me or not. I know about your nightmares, last time you were over you talked whilst you slept." You sighed. "Great..."
They pulled you into embrace. "Dont worry alright?" Tears streamed down your face, a blackish blue colour flushing through your skin colour."I should have told you I-" You're sentence was muted by Valdemars cold lips meeting yours causing blood red tears to stream down your face. You grabbed your own ram horns and pulled on them in stress after the kiss was broke.

"I love you Mc no matter what you are." Valdemar said, tightening their enbrace on you. You burried your face into their chest, weeping still. "I love you too Vald."

A/N omg this is my ✨dreams✨ also sowwy for not posting in a while <\3