⚔ ~ All's Fair In Love And War ~ ⚔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As A warning, Smut is included in this. I will mark it later in the chapter.

 I will mark it later in the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞     ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞     ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Classic lingered outside the portal, his gaze shifting slightly around. He was incredibly nervous in this current moment. Not only had one of his major crushes invited him to a group sleep over, but the other one was also attending. It left his mind in turmoil. He had done well to hide his feelings from prying eyes, but being close to them would make it nearly impossible. While he was a good liar, not everyone was easy to fool. At one point he even considered ignoring the request or even denying it. It took Ink and a couple others pushing him before he accepted. It was oddly suspicious with their determination, but he dismissed it rather quickly. They all assured him one night wouldn't kill him. Yet...

Frowning, he reformed his expression into it's lazy position before stepping through. Luckily the portal was set up to drop them in the living room. Upon arriving at the other side, he already found his gaze shifting to some of Nightmare's group. Error was the first to notice him before he grinned slightly. It was unsettling to say the least.

"Heya, Classic! Glad you could come." The voice stilled Classic's soul as a forced smile ran along his expression. Turning slowly, he found Dream before him. 

"H-hey Dream!" He cursed himself for stuttering. Rubbing the back of his neck, he felt his gaze shift every direction. He felt so nervous and it annoyed him.

"They were deciding a party game for tonight. Apparently they want truth or dare, which I guess seems okay." Those words shook Classic slightly. Truth or dare was a game that could turn unexpected rather quickly. He only hoped they kept it somewhat normal.

"Seems like fun!" Dream chuckled, sending Classic's soul into a slight panic. The laugh was far too adorable and the expression left him breathless. He always loved how innocent Dream looked, not a bad bone in his body. Of course, that didn't mean he didn't love the idea of a bad guy. Hence his love toward the other twin. Personally, both were his preference. Though, he refused to ever admit that fact. It was far too embarrassing and he felt his 'love' was one sided any how. Who would like the original any how, especially when the others were less broken inside and much more detailed and unique.

He watched Dream wave before heading off, leaving Classic alone in the center of the area. He was still ensnared in his own mind, leaving him to process his own thoughts. To say the least, it was rather overwhelming. Even so, he choked down his own desires as he let himself progress further into the mansion. He was hungry, especially having eaten nothing the whole day. It was normal for him. Ketchup was his life after all, which was far from filling for anyone else. Classic personally thanked his small frame for needing so little to keep his functioning.