5

So uh, I'm not sure if panic attacks are a triggering thing, maybe for some people they are and some not, but just in case, panic attack warning and r@pe warning!

×××

Bakugou's POV

Being alone with my thoughts is never a good thing. I put my earbuds in and play my music again, trying to distract myself. The attempt being a fail, I drop my phone to the ground and break down crying. I bring my knees up to my chest and hide my face in them so nobody will see me.

~Flashback~

I wake up in an unknown location. The last thing I remember is being kidnapped by the League of Villains. Wait, then that's probably where I am. I start to struggle with my restraints, but it does nothing to help.

After all the struggling I did, it only drained me of my energy. I hear the click of a door opening and closing. "Ah, so you're awake." I recognize the voice as Shigaraki.

"Piss off!" I yell, trying to stay as calm as possible.

He proceeds to get closer to me. "I brought you here for you to consider a proposition."

I glare at him, "I don't want to hear it! I have a feeling I know goddamn well what it's about, no I will not join you in your stupid league!"

He grinned evilly, "Suit yourself then." I gave him a skeptical look as to what he meant. The next thing I know, he had me blindfolded. He had taken me out of the thing he had me contained in, whilst still leaving my restraints on.

He slowly undid my pants and started groping me. My breathing got heavy as I tried to struggle against him, but I was helpless.

Then he went behind me, pulled my pants down to my knees and inserted me harshly. I screamed out in pain.

Before he was done, I ended up passing out. This happened multiple times, with Dabi too.

~End of flashback~

My heart starts to race and my breathing gets heavy and shaky. I try to control it, but I'm left helpless as I grip onto my hair tightly with my hands shaking violently. I sob harder, making it even harder to breathe. I was having a full blown panic attack.

Not even 10 minutes later, I get the feeling that there are eyes on me. Shit, someone has seen me like this. I try to force myself to stop shaking and breathing heavily, and loosen my grip on my hair. Normally my fits will last about a half an hour, so this is kinda hard to maintain. After I manage to maintain a stable look, I wait to see if anyone says anything.

"Sir," A woman's voice says.

I quickly make an act to wipe my eyes before looking up at her. "Uh- yes?" I say, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Are you alright there?" She asked in a soft, almost comforting voice.

It was that moment that I attempted to fake a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask?"

The woman looked at me with concerned eyes, "You looked like you were having a panic attack just now."

My eyebrows furrowed as if I was confused, then angry. "Tch, no. Just.. wanted to keep my head down," Fuck. I couldn't think of anything to say. That's such a lame excuse, she won't believe me.

She nodded, apparently getting the hint that I didn't want to talk about it. "Alright, if you say so. I won't push any further," She paused for a moment, "Anyways, what I really came here for was to thank you for saving my daughter. She was so scared and you were the only one there at the time."

Oh, so this was the little girl's mother. I glanced down and saw the girl there too, then looked back up. "Yeah, no biggie. It's what heroes are supposed to do, ya'know."

She smiled at me, "Oh, by the way, my name is Michelle," She looked down at the girl, "This is Alli. May I know your name, sir?"

"I'm Ground Zero." I replied, regaining a bit of my normal energy.

"It was nice meeting you, Ground Zero." Michelle bowed in farewell.

Once she left, I gave a deep sigh. All of a sudden I started to feel dizzy. This normally happens after panic attacks, and I eventually end up passing out. Welp, that's great.

I slowly stand up, leaning against the tree for balance. When I feel my balance seems pretty stable, I start walking off back home.

Soon I end up reaching my house. I don't have to worry about the old hag being home because she's most likely out drinking. Almost lazily, I walk up the stairs and reach my room, plopping down face first onto my bed. I don't even move an inch before my vision starts fading black, and then I'm out.

×××××××××××××

Todoroki's POV

Bakugou stopped responding after that last text. It's been over two hours now. I hope he's alright. What are you saying, of course he's alright. My thoughts were interrupted by my growling stomach.

I sigh and walk downstairs, keeping my resting bitch face on as usual. Or at least, so I thought.

I head into the kitchen and find some goldfish (That is the first thing that came to mind because I want some, don't judge meh T^T) because I don't feel like actually making anything. Not even a second later, Fuyumi pops into the doorway. "Oh, hello Shouto!" She greeted me in her cheery voice.

"Hi," I responded in my natural monotonous voice.

"Everything alright?" She tilted her head at me, her smile fading into a small frown.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Fuyumi walked closer to me stopping just inches away, "You look like something is bothering you, what is it?"

Oh. I swear I didn't even show a hint of anything bothering me. Normally nobody will notice anything is wrong. Then again, she is my sister, she knows me like the back of her hand.

Sighing as quietly as possible, I contemplate on if I should tell her what's wrong. "It's nothing, sis. I'm fine, don't worry about it," I say with as much ease as possible, as I had decided not to tell her.

"Alright then, well, I'm here if you need me," Her smile was back on as she left the kitchen, leaving me alone.

×××

Hello, here's a new chapter for y'all, very triggering I know, I'm sorry. This is the only thing that came to mind to write- :")

Word count: 1,087