« unexpected » - chapter 6

[I may leave a TW for some people :)) have fun reading!]

       Time has flew by so quickly, that the few years of kindergarten had ended. It was time for y/n and Ranboo to say goodbye to their amazing caretaker Kade.
       It was quite sad, but they promised to never forget their caretaker who did a great job.

They decided to do a surprise gift for Kade to show much they cared about her and how nice she was to them.
Ranboo and y/n thought it was a great idea to give her a bouquet of flowers, some Kade's favorite chocolate and a book of pictures of their favorite memories and themselves so she could take the book out in the future and remember her two favorite children she once took care of.

Kade really really liked that gift y/n and Ranboo got her. She was crying happy tears and was speechless.
That gift really meant a lot for her.

       Again time flew by fast forward. Y/n and Ranboo are now 12. Treehouse has been their hangout place for every week. They are pretty great best friends.   
       Supporting and taking care of each other is their own jobs for each other.

       It was a new usual weekend day, y/n got up from their bed and went to change their clothes. Y/n picked a dark grey oversized hoodie, a simple white shirt underneath it and put on black sweatpants/leggings with a colourful pattern socks.

- Y/n's pov -

I sat on my bed opening my phone out of boredom. I decided to watch some tiktoks since I had nothing better to do.
I was scrolling while I saw a notification pop up. It was from my best friend, Ranboo.
I quickly opened that to see his message:

Ranboo:
Hey wanna hang out today?
I have nothing to do and I'm kinda bored

Y/n:
Yea sure
I'm also bored af

Ranboo:
Hahaha
Yea I believe that
so, meet you at the treehouse?

Y/n:
Yes, where else

Ranboo:
Okay see ya

I closed my phone while slightly smiling. I ran downstairs to the kitchen to get a little snack and then walked over to my dear treehouse, Nugget next to me.

I was sitting in my little 'cave' playing with Nugget as I heard approaching familiar footsteps to see a taller boy open the door.
"Hey y/n!" a greet with happy tone with a sweet smile came from Ranboo.
"Hi Ranboo!" I replied with the same energy.

He sat down next to me and patted Nugget's small head.
       Nugget was really happy with Ranboo's appearance. They had a great relationship.

We were hanging out and just chatting, giving Nugget some attention.
Suddenly Ranboo seemed to remember something and started searching thru his pockets.

He looked at me and smiled his sweet smile: "Here look I made us friendship bracelets!"
Ranboo handed me a bracelet with y/fc beads and pearls.
He was also holding a bracelet which half of it was black and other half white.
That was his favorite colour combination.

I slid the bracelet on my arm and looked at its beauty. That was a wonderful gift to receive. I thanked him with a hug.

       Time had passed and it seemed that it was getting late and the sky was also getting darker.
       Ranboo had to arrive at home before it was dark outside so it was time for him to leave sadly.

       I went to the doorway to say my goodbyes to Ranboo and he suddenly hugged me, it felt warm and amazing. He went to his dads car and waved at me and I waved back as the car started moving away.
I went upstairs, changed my clothes and went to bed.

~ a little time skip ~

I woke up to sun shining into my face. I got out my bed, got ready for the day and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
I saw my parents have sad faces, so I asked them: "What's wrong mother dearest and father dearest?"

After when I had heard what happend, I couldn't believe it. No. It did not just happen. What. No. NO.
I fell on my chair in disbelief. I never thought that could have ever happen to me.

I.. I lost... I LOST MY DEAR NUGGET...

I went a little pale and run upstairs without even eating the breakfast. I quickly closed the door behind me and jumped into my bed, crawling under the blankets. I started crying. I lost my mate, my best friend (not ranb ofc<3). This world is so cruel.

Time passes, I'm still crying under the blankets. I hear footsteps approach. They were quite familiar. Suddenly I hear soft knocking on my door. Still crying I tell the person to come in, expecting it was my mum or dad I see a tall figure standing there.

"Ranboo? Is that you?" I asked while drying my eyes from the tears.
"Yes it's me y/nn." he softly answers in a calm tone. I smiled a little on his sudden appearance.
       He comes over to my bed and sits next to me. He started to caress my hair softly, what made me feel better. "Your parents told me to come over tp comfort you." he whispers to you. "I'm glad you came Ranboo." I answered in the same tone.

       I sat up so I could hive him a hug, but he was quicker. I hugged him back. His hugs always felt so warm, centle and comforting. I love them so much.

       Just with Ranboo being with me made me happier and forget about Nugget's death.
       He told me to lay down for a little, then went out of my room to get something. As I was waiting for him to come back I almost fell asleep but there he came.

      He had brought my favorite snacks, cookies and drinks. He had also brought popcorn with him, "So what movie you wanna watch?" my eyes shined in happiness as I saw that we are going to watch a movie. "Ha I already know what we are watching!" he says in a happy tone and puts on your favorite movie.

       The day went as you two watching movies and series together, also you forgetting what happened before. He made sure that you ate and drink aswell.

~ ~ ~

WHOA GUYS I DID IT, I MADE A CHAPTER FINALLY. I hope yall liked it. Also im very sorry for not posting a new chapter for so long. Ive just been very busy with school, playing minecraft (java<3) and talking to my friends and being confused over who i like. If anyone wants to play together then ay tell me! and make sure to have java :)) Anyways i hope yall had/have a nice day! ⏃⎅⟟!

- ☍⟟⋏⟟⟟ (kinii)

[1143 words]