« what you've been waiting for » - chapter 7

Some time has passed since Nugget died. Time flies by fast. Doesn't it? You had a new pet. A snake. Who's name happened to be Boo, named by your beloved best friend. Snake's skin had black and white coloured patterns. That's where the name comes from. You and Ranboo have been very great friends. Maybe even more than that. Who knows? (i do lol😟) Hanging out with him became one of your favourite activities.

~ time skip ~

You and Ranboo had got 16 y/o. Still having a strong friendship. Maybe it's time for change? What ya think? Yea na, anyway. You and him had been hanging out a lot lately, specially in the treehouse that somehow still was there. But one day Ranboo texted you..

Ranboo:
Hey y/n!

Y/n:
Hey Ranboo! What's up?

Ranboo:
Nothing much, just wanted to know if you're free on saturday

Y/n:
ofc I'm free by then, where we gonna meet tho? the treehouse like always?

Ranboo:
Well uhmm I thought, what about if we went to somewhere else this time?

Y/n:
Ooh okay! Where are you thinking tho?

Ranboo:
I thought that what if we went to beach when its dark outside?

Y/n:
That sounds really nice!! I'll be there :)

Ranboo:
That's cool! See ya then <3

Y/n: See ya <3

       Hmm why could be the reason why he wanted to go to beach instead. Idk.

It's the next day. You woke up from the sun shining on your face. Not even a second later you heard a notification ding, guess from who.. ofc Ranboo!!! He had sent you a good morning text. Isn't that cute. You quickly replied to him. After that you dressed up and went for breakfast. Got a whole day to prepare for that da- I meant a meet up.

"Hey mom!!"
"Hey sweetie! What got you all happy and excited?"
"Oh it's nothing mom!"
"If you say so darling, here, have some breakfast."

You quickly finished breakfast and run back upstair. Flopped on your bed and went to text with Ranboo:

Y/n:
Yooo Boo what ya doing?

Ranboo:
Nothing much sunshine, obv im texting with you!

Y/n:
Oh yeaa right right, did you eat breakfast yet??

Ranboo:
Ofc ofc but you?

Y/n:
Yep!!

Ranboo:
You excited for today? I mean I would be too

Y/n:
YEAA I AM

Ranboo:
Someone is really excited hmm? Good good, I'll go and shower rq, talk to you later!! <33

Y/n: Aww cya later!!! <333

I spin over in my bed all flushtered and shi. Man he's so cute. I totally haven't had a crush on him since we were little.

- little time skip bla bla bla -

It's time to go.

I did my last touch ups and went downstairs. "Bye mum!!! I'm going to meet up with Ranb!!"
"Alrighty sweetie, have fun!"

I put my fav shoes on and ran thru the front door. On my way to the lovely beach. That everyone's fav place to hang out at. Being bit nervous but excited.

That's it.
I arrived to the beach. Ranboo was nowhere to be seen. That's kinda suspicious.

I walk closer to the sea, looking at the sun starting to set. The sea is shining as bright as a diamond. I sat down on the sand looking into far nothing.
Until...

"BOO!!"
"AHHHHHHH!! RANBOO??"
We start laughing.

"Yes it's me darling!"
"Heyy! I missed you."
"Already? Didn't we just hang out?"
He hugged me from behind. That warm hug of him. I melted into it.
He sat right next to me, hugging me from side.

We sat there until the sun set. Which was very comforting and wholesome.

Suddenly he sat up and gave me his hand. (yk what i mean dont think otherway smh) I took his hand and stood up. He took my hand in his and dragged me with him. We walked a little further on the beach. Until he stopped.

We watched the moon shine on the water. Out of nowhere he placed his hand on my cheek (not the butt one bye) and he got closer until our noses touched.
"I love you y/n" he said in a whispery voice and kissed me and I kissed back.

Whoa what just happened, did he really say that??? I-
I kissed him again, this time me starting the kiss. His soft lips against mine.. smiling...
Oh how I love this so much, I love him.
"I love you too Boo" I said while taking a breath from kissing.

He pulled me more in, this felt like a dream. However it wasn't a dream. It was real..

We pulled away from eachother but still hugging. We both are smiling at eachother. It was a lovely moment.
"Will you be my partner y/n?" he asked after few quiet moments. I looked with shining eyes.
"YES!! I mean yes of course my dearest!"

He pulled me into a big comforting hug and patted my head. It's the most wonderful day ever.

~~~

HEY GUYSSSS YES ITS ME IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALLY AFTER A YEAR IM REALLY SORRY. anyway ive been very busy with school and personal life and mental health and yes also ibe been obsessing over new stuff like the matrix, mika and jamie bower anyway i hope yall liked it idk if i will write another so yeah if you really want then fine i will but yes, I LOVE YALLL<33333

[919 words]