Chapter 01 - Welcome To Danganronpa Universe

"Fuck." Aaron let out a curse.

There is one thing in this world that he didn't ask for, which is being transported in a game called Super Danganronpa 2.

'Shit...shitshitshitshitshitshit!' he panicked in his thoughts. Pure terror can be seen in his expression.

Why him? He's just a normal guy, who lives an ordinary life. He's an only child who has a family that isn't really chaotic, but average by normal standards. Almost everything in his life is just plain boring, but peaceful at the same time. He's just one of those people who normally hang around his room, always scrolling around with his phone, studying for school, and doing some ordinary hobbies in his free time. Basically, he's a loner but his life isn't miserable.

What he lived back in the previous world was already a good one, he was satisfied with what he had. So why? Out of all people who are desperate enough to get transported in such a world, why him?

Last night, he was just sleeping in his bed and now he woke up in a strange place. He had to look around for a room, trying to see if there's anyone around, only to be met by familiar people and a half pink rabbit who's explaining stuff to them. Despite his confusion, he just walked in and others didn't seem to notice his presence. Until now, they still don't, which makes Aaron think to himself if he's a ghost or something. But he confirmed that he isn't, so he isn't.

As he stayed, it didn't take a while for him to process the situation. As soon as he realized the danger he's in, he internally panicked.

There's no way he would want to participate in this game. No, just no.

To be honest, he had fantasies of getting reincarnated in one of his favorite stories, but those are only fantasies and he intended for it to stay that way. Those imaginations he had most of the time are just for his entertainment, just to kill time whenever he's bored. He never actually meant anything of it. Aaron knew very well that there are still consequences when it comes to being transported in the Danganronpa world.

There's no way he would be so willing to go into such chaotic world.

Sure, he felt sorry for the characters and stuff, but he can't just suddenly enter the world without sufficient skills and intelligence.

All he would have is knowledge about what will happen in the future. But what would happen after that? Changing a certain event would cause a butterfly effect in the timeline, that would make things unpredictable in the future. His existence would just be useless even if he tried doing his best. Honestly, he's amazed that a normal person like Hajime could even catch up solving cases in class trials. Is it some sort of protagonist power? Or maybe Hajime is somewhat smart for an ordinary person?

Unfortunately, Aaron isn't smart. The only thing he's good at is playing with his phone, surfing the internet about random things.

Let's be realistic here, with his current skills, he's no match for Junko. Heck, he even thinks that most Danganronpa characters are smarter than him.

Gosh, what is this? Some sort of isekai experiment? How annoying. If they were really that desperate to transport some guinea pig in the Danganronpa world, why didn't they pick someone who's talented and a genius? Whoever done this, just what on earth are they thinking? Aaron is basically just a liability in here. If he got a cheat skill then he would've been fine being transported, because at least he would have some chances of survival.

In the world of Danganronpa, there are these individuals who possess different kinds of special abilities. They are known as the Ultimates. People like them are considered special, according to their extraordinary capabilities. Individuals like them are invited to this school known as Hope's Peak Academy, in order to maximize their potential and spread hope around the world.