Thinking...

I thought about Sunny's options. While I did not want to die, I certainly did not want to join the Millys . I decided to wait. About 5 minutes later, Sunny came back. But this time, she walked over to James' cell.

I was close enough, to hear what was going on.

"Hey James," Sunny said with a surprisingly soft tone, "Did ya miss me? I'm sorry I did what I did, but I had to."

Wait... did James know Sunny before. Was that the betrayal? Were they friends? Or was it more than that (A/N this is not true. This is for drama purposes ONLY. Shut the fook up comments.)

I heard the sound of James' voice, "I hate you."

"Well that's a very strong word James. Are you really in a position to be saying that?"

"I don't give a shit what position I'm in Sunny. You should know that by now." 

"You always were a fighter."    

"Good job idiot. Ya finally used your brain."

"I presume that you will never leave the rebels?"

"Of course not you idiot! I'm being shipped!"

"Thought so?" 

 Sunny smirked

"Wow you think now? You really have changed."

This earned James a slap in the face. He took it. Almost like, he was used to it.

"Good try. You know I don't give into pain Sunny."

"That is true; But.. that won't stop me. I take pleasure in your pain James."

"No shit."

This was one of the first times I had heard James cuss. It was weird... I had heard everyone else, but not him.

Sunny brought out a kettle, then a knife. "Last chance," she whispered "Or you'll pay the price."

"I'll never join you." James said sternly 

Sunny dumped the boiling water onto James' head. Then, she put the knife in and waited until it got red. She lifted up James' cloak, and pressed the red hot knife to James' leg.

"Give in to the pain. James. Join me." Sunny hissed

"No."

James closed his eyes, but didn't  scream. He gritted his teeth, and waited.

I now realized how evil Sunny was... but, also how bad she would make my death. I decided that, I would never feel pain again after torture, as I'd be already dead. So, I knew what option I would choose.

Frustrated, Sunny dumped the whole bowl of water on James.

He let out a blood curdling scream.

"There we go, that's what I like to hear James." She chuckled 

She didn't realize, that Lilly had broken out of her cell. Lilly crept behind her and stabbed her in the thigh. 

"Come on! Run!"

James tried to get up, but he couldn't. The hissing burns wouldn't let him move.

Sunny couldn't walk either. But, that didn't stop her from blasting a shot in your leg. You were thankfully still able to walk, you kept walking like it was only an arrow. Each move you made sent blood spilling down your leg.  You and Lilly hoisted James' arms over your shoulders and slowly made your way out.

Lil was standing there. Unarmed. Dropping James, Lilly managed to knock her out. But that gave only an 8 minute head start. So we had to be fast.

Outside, all the others were waiting for us in a hellicopter. (intentionally typed that wrong) 

They pulled us up, and sent James to medical service. Apparently, We didn't have a doctor. But, Clover was nearly as good as a doctor.

We flew back to the castle. My leg still hurt, but it wasn't severe.