The L.O.V are a bunch of p-

It was the second night of training, they planned on doing some sort of 'scary' activity, Luna wasn't really paying attention, and frankly, he didn't care. Luna wasn't paired with anyone, simply because he asked not to be and he realized that was a bad idea when he saw the unnaturally blue fire spread through the forest, this wasn't normal, obviously, they were under attack. Luna sighed and examined his surroundings, he couldn't hear anyone, but he did see some curiously pink fog that he decided it was best to avoid. Luna made his way back to the clearing, keeping his eyes and ears open for any small signs that someone was nearby. After a few more minutes, he saw someone move out of the corner of his eye, but he decided to keep walking like he saw nothing, to see what they would do. Then what looked like a crazy high school girl jumped out of the bushes, but Luna jumped back and brought his hammer down onto her back, making her cry out in pain as Luna heard a crack.

Luna scoffed and stepped on her back as he walked past her, making her scream again. Luna rolled his eyes and grabbed her hair to take a good look at her, she was somewhat cute, but crazy people really weren't Luna's type. She tried to seem fine, but Luna could see the pain in her eyes, so Luna threw her back onto the ground, summoned a hammer, and hit her stomach as hard as he could, making her roll back and cough up blood. Luna turned away from her and left her to faint and be forgotten. After walking a bit more, Luna came to a clearing, there were two villains, and two heroes' facing off; oh, the villains had a hero held captive, that's why the hero's weren't attacking. Luna rolled his eyes and threw a knife at the one crushing the poor girls head, making him fall back in pain. Luna rushed forward, cut a large gash in the villain's chest, and grabbed the hero.

"God fucking damnit!" The villain had quite the mouth on him. Luna rushed back to behind the hero's as they charged forward and attacked the villains relentlessly for hurting their friend. Luna propped the hero up on a rock and looked around, where were his classmates? Luna left them to take care of themselves and rushed to go find everyone else.

Luna had run pretty deep into the woods when a voice rang through his head: "the villains are after someone named 'kacchan'. Be careful, and you are allowed to fight back."
"We weren't allowed to fight?" Luna muttered as he heard someone nearby. He rushed towards the sound, it was Rin and Denki trying to fight a villain, and they weren't winning. Luna rushed towards the villain, and chopped an arm clean off, making them scream and collapse, Luna's back was throbbing.
"Luna!" Rin squealed as Luna summoned a hammer and bashed the villain's skull in.
"Hey Rin, you guys, okay?"
"Yeah... We're fine..." Denki was unusually quiet as he looked at Luna. Was he scared? Good.
"Alright, I'm going to go look for Bakugo." Luna took off again, leaving them behind, he was too good at navigating forests for them to keep up with him. Luna then stood still, his back felt like fire and red spots were dancing in his vision, but he needed to find Bakugo. Luna listened, and soon heard explosions coming from his upper left, so he ran towards them just in time to see Bakugo and Todoroki trying to save some people while a very... Toothy villain chased them, but before Luna could jump in, Tokoyami and dark shadow came out of the woods and demolished the villain. Once he was done, Bakugo and Todoroki helped Tokoyami by giving him some light. Luna walked over and saw Midoriya on Shoji's back, extremely injured and obviously unable to walk, or move at all for that matter.

    "Luna, have you seen Rin at all?" Bakugo asked when Luna approached.
    "Yeah, she was with Denki, they're fine. I had to save their asses from a villain."
    "Kacchan, you need to get back to camp."
    "Yes, we'll form a line," Todoroki agreed, what a simp.
    "Alright, I'll be in front, Shoji behind me, then Todoroki, then Bakuhoe, then Tokoyami."
    "Sounds good to me." Everyone agreed with Luna, except Bakugo, who had been protesting the entire time; but they all ignored him. They made their line and started walking back to camp, and after a few minutes Luna realized it was unnaturally quiet. Luna turned around and saw that Bakugo and Todoroki were gone.
    "Guys!" They all turned and then a man appeared. Luna already couldn't think straight, between the pain and being on the edge of going feral, Luna did not give two shits about this man. So, Luna grit his teeth, summoned an axe, and launched himself into the air as wings sprouted from his back. Luna could feel the feathers as he took a swing at the man, who immediately ran for it, and Luna gave chase with his new wings, his vision completely red. Luna followed him to a small clearing, and soon after him came Deku and Shoji, obviously very determined to save Bakugo and Todoroki. Luna had to force himself to not harm them, but it was so hard. Luna rushed the man, grabbing one of the marbles he was holding and throwing it to Shoji, who caught it. The masked man gave the other blue one to a villain who was halfway through some smoky portal, and as he was holding it, the marble turned back into Bakugo, and before he could think, Luna rushed the villain, going into the portal with them.

    Luna woke up chained to a chair, it wasn't the first time, and Luna had a horrible feeling it wouldn't be that last. Luna sighed and looked around the room, it was a bar. Bakugo was sitting next to him, and there was a group of villains in the room, Bakugo and Luna could take them, but Luna was so tired and in so much pain that he seriously doubted he would be of much help. Luna sat up and glared at the villains, then one with white hair and hands all over his torso spoke up, "ah, you're finally awake." God his voice was so annoying.
    "No, I'm definitely still asleep." Luna rolled his eyes and shot the villain closest to him, the one that dragged Bakugo into the portal, a dirty look; he had black hair and interesting purple-ish scars all over his body with what looked like staples in between the normal and scarred skin.
    "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Shigiraki, I brought you here to... Ask you to join the League of Villains."
    "Eat shit and die," Bakugo spat.
    "I'm with you, Bakugo." Luna shifted in his seat and remembered he had wings, but they were coved in metal, what a pain. "So, Shitiraki why the hell would we ever join your stupid League."    "I took notice of you at the sports festival, you looked so angry with the crowd, so spiteful, isn't it pathetic how your so-called hero's make children fight each other to prove their worth?"
    "Says the man who's okay with killing kids." Luna yawned and gave them a grin, "we don't care so why don't you go eat a d-"

    "Watch your mouth, I could melt you to nothing." The scarred one threatened.
    "Then do it. Pussy." Luna dared, making the man growl and take a step forward.
    "Don't, Dabi, he's egging you on." The masked one pointed out, pissing Dabi off more.
    "Ladies, Ladies, you're both pretty, now can I go home?" Bakugo looked at Luna like he was crazy, and this is when Bakugo found out, that Luna had no care for his well-being, if Luna died here, that was just fine with him. Bakugo sighed and rolled his eyes, staying quiet and observing.
    "Luna, why do you want to be a hero?" Shigiraki asked as Dabi slowly backed away from Luna.
    "Because I want to prove to my father that I'm not a villain." Luna was too good at lying, he didn't give two shits about his dad, and he had no idea what made him want to be a hero but spite.

    "Ah, did your father come to Japan with you?"
    "That's none of your fucking business."
    "I think you'd be a great villain, you have the power, the brains, and your classmates are already scared of you."
    "That's because I beat his ass in a fight the first day we got here." Luna sat back and stared at the ceiling.
    "But that means-" The wall on Luna's left busted open, and the villains were all wrapped in vines before they could say anything else, the hero's had come.
    "I am here!" All Might looked at them, Luna just sighed and looked at Bakugo, who seemed very conflicted about something. All Might broke their chains, and Luna tried to stand up right away as Bakugo was let out, Luna was so light-headed that he fell back into Bakugo, who caught him with a sigh, "you need sleep, dumbass." His voice was rough, but somehow calming to Luna, in a familiar, friendly way.

    "Come young ones! We must-" Luna didn't hear him finish because him and Bakugo, along with the villains, were taken away through another, wetter portal to a different location. Bakugo was still somehow holding Luna when they got out, but Luna insisted on standing, they had to get the hell out of here. Luna saw a large man with what looked like a potato for a face watching them as the L.O.V looked at them, Bakugo and Luna needed to fight, or get captured again. Luna had to slightly lean onto Bakugo, but he was able to use his wings individual feathers to keep people back, but it was still extremely draining to keep up, but between Bakugo's explosions and Luna's feathers and the few, small, knives he could summon, they were able to stay out of the grasp of the villains until Kirishima, Midoriya and Ilda appeared. Bakugo and Luna could barely hear Kirishima call out to them, but Luna recollected his feathers, grabbed Bakugo, who lunched them into the air, and flew towards them, grabbing unto Kirishima's hand, who looked overjoyed to see them again. After a few minutes of flying through the air, they landed on a sidewalk.

    "Thank you for saving me." Luna was breathless, but they still encouraged him.   
"Of course we saved you, why would we not?" Kirishima smiled while Deku and Ilda nodded along. Luna gave a weak smile and felt his knees give out under him, but Kirishima caught him and held him while Luna passed out once again.