To Train with Bakugo or not to Train with Bakugo

What's a good rhyme for 'dead'? I asked myself just before I heard a knock at the door, I stood up with a sigh and walked over to open my door; before I did, I remembered I wasn't wearing a shirt. "Who is there?" I called out.

"It's Kirishima and Bakugo!" I heard Kirishima's voice respond behind the door, I thought I could hear Bakugo grumble something, but I opened the door without a second thought to the fact that I was only wearing my binder and sweatpants, Kiri just smiled and Bakugo didn't say anything. "Hey Luna, Bakugo wanted to-"

"Shut up, I can speak!" Bakugo shoved Kirishima's face to the side and glared at me, "I just wanted to as- tell you to train with me! On Saturday, I asked Mr. Aizawa if we could use the training area behind the school, he said he'd have to supervise us, but we could train together" Bakugo looked annoyed that he even had to ask, but I let that slide.

"Okay, but why is Kirishima here? No offense Kiri, you're great."
"Thanks, he asked me to come for moral support, you are kind of scary, you know." Kirishima nervously chuckled and started tugging at the bottom of his shirt.
"Ah, understandable, I did beat Bakugo pretty quickly."
"I let you beat me, dumbass." Bakugo growled; Kiri looked past me into my room.
"You have a whole office desk in your room?" I moved to the side and gestured him inside, Kirishima walked in, and Bakugo followed soon after. I didn't bother to close the door in case someone else got the wrong idea. Kirishima looked at my laptop sitting open on my desk, Bakugo just stood in front of my closet like a dingus. "You write poetry?" Kirishima sounded surprised, like I wasn't the type to write.

"Poetry and books, sometimes music if I'm in the mood," I explained as I sat down on my bed. Bakugo looked at my bookshelf and pulled a large book off the shelf. "Sherlock Holmes? Is that Shakespeare? What a nerd," he chuckled, I sighed and grabbed my fuzzy blanket off the end of my bed and wrapped myself in it.
"Yeah, it's good for an author to read books by authors better than them." Bakugo turned to look at me after he put the book back, he paused after he saw me wrapped up in the blanket. "Why the hell are you in a blanket?"

"I'm cold, that's why. I was going to get a heater for my room, but I kept forgetting to buy one whenever I went out." I adjusted myself slightly and looked to Kiri, who was out on my balcony. "Aren't Bakugo's and your room connected?" He inquired as he walked across the balcony, Bakugo ran after him and dragged him back inside. "We aren't going to have a tour of my room today, close that damned door." Bakugo shoved Kirishima back towards the door after he was back inside, Kirishima closed the door and looked at my net of stuffed animals hanging from the ceiling in the corner next to the balcony door. "Why do you have so many stuffed animals?"

"Better question: why do you have stuffed animals?" Bakugo demanded, inspecting the net. I sighed and stood up, still wrapped in the blanket. "Because they remind me of home, and they make good company, except for him, he keeps wandering around the room." I pointed to a small, round black and white dog stuffed animal sitting on my bookshelf. Bakugo walked up to it and grabbed it, Kiri moved to grab it from him, but Bakugo threw it into the net, which wasn't easy, just before Kirishima could grab it.
"Buckets!" I yelled, Kirishima laughed, and Bakugo just smirked.