2. the winged man and the musician

Phil was getting tired and exhausted from their trip to the Nether, but they have yet to find a fortress. Wilbur followed him closely behind, groaning in annoyance mixed with exhaustion.

"Phil, are there even fortresses in this part of the nether? WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR AGES I'M TIREDDDD" He heard his musician son said, he looked behind to meet Wilbur's tired eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find one soon... After that, we can go back home. Just believe son." He replied, the man just groaned in response and nodded.

The only reason they are there in the first place is that they needed blaze rods to make blaze powder. For potions. At first, they were going to buy some from their friend BBH, but then they didn't realize that BBH had gone venture the snowy biomes to visit his friend, Skeppy. And when they learned about that, they realized that they have to go to the Nether themselves.

To be honest, Phil wasn't a big fan of the nether. The hotness of the atmosphere, the burning sea of lava that ranges thousands of miles in every direction, and the mobs in there are just, a big no from him. Plus, for some reason, flying was harder in the nether. He had theorized that maybe because the Nether is literally hell and his wings are, let's just say... holy.

They continued to walk for a few more minutes, looking around them trying to find any fortresses. Phil was getting tired now, and he could tell that his son was too.

"OH MY GOD, CAN WE GO BACK NOW? I DON'T LIKE BEING HERE!" Wilbur shouted, he looked at Wilbur opening his mouth before he was interrupted by a 'clank' nearby.

"Did you hear that Phil?" The musician asked, earning a nod from Phil.

"Yes, I did. Wil, be ready. It could be a wither skeleton." He warned, getting his diamond sword ready. Wilbur nodded, holding an iron sword. They started to go to the direction of the noise.

Phil was on the lead, his son following closely behind him. He peeked at the side and saw a teenager.

...

Wait, a teenager? WHAT?

"Hello? Why are you here kid? It's dangerous here!" He called out to the kid, and the kid looked back. The kid has messy blonde hair peeking out of the golden helmet he adorned and he has ocean blue eyes, he wore a dirty and damaged t-shirt akin to a baseball t-shirt he has back at home, except that the boy's t-shirt has a red outline instead of blue. The teen looked so thin and dehydrated. 'How long did this boy been in here?' He wondered, staring at the boy with widened eyes. Suddenly, the teen ran away from him.

"Hey- KID WAIT!" He shouted, trying to get the attention of the kid. He was running after him. "Damn this kid is fast..." He mumbled to himself, trying to catch up with the teen. It was hard because well, he is quite old.

He continued to follow the teen. Phil doesn't even know why the kid ran away from him, is it because of his armor? His face?