1.4.1

Later that day, Byron, Flynn and Harper stand around in their set up little area while Rikki looks around. There was a painted sign that read 'The Surf Squad's Shredding Tips'. "I can't believe I agreed to do this" "Because you love us" Flynn smiles, flinging an arm over her shoulder. Rikki pushes his arm off of her, her arms crossed. "Oh, come on, Rikki. It'll be fun. And you don't have to really do anything. You just have to manage the customers and the money. You're still getting paid" Harper reminds her.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with" Rikki mutters. They flip the sign on their tent to say open. They had boards laid out on the sand for teaching people how to stand when they surf. Everyone had to do this and eventually, if they were ready, one of them would take them out into the water. Under the open tent was where Flynn would make the boards and keep them for if people wanted to take a look around. They had to pay a little to set the tent up and stuff but thanks to Rikki, who happens to be really persuasive, she managed to get them to lower the price.

People from their school start appearing as well as a couple older people who had seen it from their visit to the beach. Soon, they're all getting to work, Harper and Byron teaching three to four people each while Rikki handled the money and Flynn busied himself with checking over the boards, explaining how he made them to other people. Even people like Miriam and Zane had come but luckily Byron took them. Harper wasn't about to deal with them.

"I see you're doing well" "Oh, now you want to admit that? I thought my business would go horribly wrong" Harper points out, looking at Stella. "It would have if you didn't have a manager. Look who seemed to like my advice after all" "Okay, what do you want? Did you just come here to annoy me or...?" Harper sighs. "No, I came to see how my little sis was doing. It seems you've got your hands full" "I do. Which means I don't have time for you. Either get in line or leave"

"Can't do either. I don't want to pay and my friends are getting lessons. I'll just have to wait" Stella shrugs. "Great." Harper mutters, moving to teach more people. "Harp, I'm taking this one out into the water. You think you can help them too. They're not ready" Byron says. Harper sends him a shaka and he smiles, leading a girl out into the water. "Wow, you guys seem to be doing great" Cleo and Emma were beside Harper, looking it over.

"I know. It's awesome" Harper smiles as she looks it over. Flynn was helping someone with the best surfing position while Rikki seemed to be arguing with someone. "I can't believe you decided Rikki would be your best choice as manager." Cleo comments as she looks over. They watch as Rikki throws the guy's money in his face and he glares at her, saying something else before stomping away. "Yeah...great choice" Emma and Cleo raise an eyebrow.

"You two here to surf? Don't have to go into the water" Harper reminds them. "That was the plan" Emma agrees. "And for being my favorite customers, you get no charge!" "Nuh-uh! They still have to pay too. That's not how this business works, Harper" Rikki had appeared, holding the money tin out expectantly. "Wow...so thoughtful" Emma replies sarcastically, putting some money in, Cleo following suit. "I don't make the rules" Rikki shrugs. "Isn't that why we hired you, though?" Rikki had already walked away and Harper shrugs.

"Go ahead and grab some boards, ladies. I'll be with you momentarily." The two nod, heading over to the grab some boards as Harper looks around. She notices a guy watching close by who looked to be in his mid-forties. She walks up to him curiously. "Hi, sir, here to learn to surf?" Harper wonders curiously. "Sure am. Though, we all know what I'm really here for, am I right?" He chuckles dryly, nodding his head in the direction of a group of teenage girls Flynn was helping out, all dressed in bikinis. "Surf lessons?" Harper asks confused.

He just winks, turning to look at another group. Harper slowly nods, walking towards Flynn and glancing back at the guy who was watching her walk away. He turns to look at other girls as Harper grabs Flynn's arm. "Flynn, can I, uh, talk to you for a second?" "Oh, but I'm-" He notices her expression and pauses. "Excuse us, ladies" He waves Byron over to help them who had come back from the water before they move to talk privately