Chapter 20: Its all my fault

I dung my nails into the ground to drag myself across the forest floor. I thought she was going to let me go. She hadn't moved yet from where she stood up after snapping my leg. "I'm not letting you go" She said aggressively whiles picking me up from my shirt. She gave me one evil stare and threw me into another tree. I stop forcing on the pain of my leg. My back was in worse pain. I moved slightly to see if it was bearable to move with. The answer to that was no way! "I'm just going to finish you off now. You're no fun and I'm getting bored" she makes it sound like this is a everyday thing. Looks like this is the end for me. I have failed... There was no way I could run now. She crouched down in front of me. "I'm gonna be sad when you're gone" she gave me a sarcastic smile. "Don't lie!" I spat back at her, right now I wasn't in the mood for her sarcasm. If she was going to kill me she needed to get with it. "Right then lets get this over and done with, hey?" I didn't reply to her I just closed my eyes. Letting death get nearer and nearer. I could feel her breath getting stronger and stronger on my neck, as she got closer. She pressed her front two teeth onto my neck.

I felt a shot wind blew past me. I could no longer feel nova's teeth against my neck. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Nova was no longer there. I started to move my eyes around until I saw that Nathan was on top of nova. He wasn't on top for long nova was now trying to break his neck. This was so painful to watch. I needed to do something. I started moving my back up the tree, helping me get to my feet. I was now about to tell nova to stop and kill me not him. Until I was picked up and quickly moved away but I could still see what was going on. I looked up to see that it was jay who moved me. From either side of me the others where joining. Nathan, Tom, Max, Siva and lastly Lisa. One second Nathan was on top then another nova was. It was hard to tell who was winning. I really didn't want Nathan to get hurt because of me. Nova was now back on top. I was waiting for Nathan to put her down but it didn't happen nova stood up and Nathan was laying there still. He can't be dead. You have to take their heart out to kill them right? He was still laying still, it look as if his neck was broken.

Nova turned round to face all of us. Her eyes on me. My heart was racing. I didn't think it could beat this fast. Out of nowhere Lisa jumped onto nova trying to take her out. I wanted to check that Nathan was ok. I knew he wasn't dead. He would come round, he has too. I slowly took a step forward with my broken leg. I was on way until I was grabbed by jay. I turned to look at his face. His face was serious. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. This was all my fault. Nova and Lisa where fighting like mad. I thought Lisa was winning. I was wrong.....

Nova snapped Lisa neck like she did Nathan's. I thought she was going to wait for the next person I come for her. Instead she leant down and ripped Lisa's heart out there and then. She threw it so it splashed into a tree. A tear escape my eye. Lisa just dead because of me. Me! It was my fault! It should be me dead right now. I'm all to blame because of this. Siva jumped onto nova's back trying to break her neck. I knew Lisa and Siva had a bit of a thing for each other. He must be so torn right now. Once again it was all because of me. How could I let this happen. All of a sudden Nathan shoot up. He looked to where Lisa was laying dead. He put his head down. I knew he was crying. I couldn't help but let my tears out now. I needed to do something. But what? I couldn't do anything because jay had a tight grip around me. Nova was banging her back against the trees trying to get Siva off her. Nathan head slowly came up from looking down. He had his eyes close. This was so painful to watch. He slowly opened them and while Siva was against the tree holding nova Nathan shot in front of her. I heard him say something to her but I couldn't quite work out what it was. Before my eyes Nathan dropped nova's heart on the floor. Siva let go of her and kicked her to the ground.

Jay let go of me and everyone stood around Lisa. I couldn't move. As much as I tried. I couldn't move a muscle. Tear kept silently falling down my cheeks. Nathan step back from Lisa whiles wiping his tears away. He turned and stared when he saw me. I didn't think I could cry anymore but I was wrong. More came streaming down my face when I saw how torn Nathan was. It was all my fault. Lisa is now dead because of me. How could I even think that I could win against nova? It was just stupid. Lisa would be alive right now if I was to do as I was told. Nathan started to slowly walk towards me. There was no expression in his face. I hated myself so much for letting this happen. "I'm so sorry" I mumbled when Nathan stood in front of me. He didn't say a word. Another tear escape from his eye and he just hugged me. With no words...