Chapter 17: Darkness

"How could I let this happen?" I heard a voice say but I couldn't open my eyes to see who it was. It sounded like Nathan. "It's not your fault you were just doing what you thought was best Nathan" another voice said that sounded exactly like Lisa. Where was I? The last thing I remember was..... Was me sending the razor down my arm. Crap! Nathan must have found me. Oh my, how could I let this happen? It must have been so hard for Nathan because of the blood. He must have been in so much pain. Oh no, I can't believe I have put him through that. I need to open my eyes and tell him how sorry I am!

Why can't I open my eyes? I need to see Nathan! I tried throwing my arms around but they wouldn't move! What was happening? "She will be ok Nathan. They just need to replace the blood she has lost" I heard Lisa. I must have lost a lot of blood, if I'm in this state. How I could have been so stupid? I knew self harming wasnt the way. It only leads to bad things. Man! I'm so stupid! "Yeah but she wouldn't be in this mess if I hadn't of left her" I heard Nathan answer. Oh no Nathan, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. I just wanted to hug him and tell him I'm sorry. I felt a cold feeling on my hand. As if someone was holding it. Nathan? Nathan!! I really need to get out of here.

"Why did you leave her in the first place, if you love her that much?" Lisa asked Nathan. "I didn't want to leave her. It was nova. She said if I broke up with Katie she will leave her alone. I love her so much, I didn't want her to keep having these nightmares and have to watch her back wherever she goes" Nathan answered. He really does care about me. If I could I would probably cry at what he just said. I started trying to open my eyes and moving my arms and legs around. But nothing was working. What did I have to do to get out of this mess? "Katie? Lisa, her finger just twitched. Come on Katie, come back to me" Nathan said squeezing my hand. I'm trying I really am Nathan but its not working.

I continued to shake my arms and legs around. I was starting to get tried but I knew I wasn't actually doing anything. I couldn't give up now. I needed to fight not for me but for Nathan. I relaxed for a few seconds as if to get my energy back. I didn't know how I had lost it trying the move around because I wasn't actually moving. I was plaining to use all my energy to throw myself forward. Hoping I would wake up from this horrible place. Three..... Two..... One.....