Chapter 41: Date Pt. 1

*Ushijima's POV*

Last night was scorched into my memory.

There was enough raw sexual energy behind her shadowed eyes to almost intimidate me then. It was as if she had taken on an alter ego, one with the potential to turn me into a wild animal.

I probably would have lost control had her phone not rang. However, I'm glad it did. Not only were both of us left aching for more, but I would also never allow our first time together to be in an alleyway like a couple of delinquents. She deserved infinitely better.

The ticking hours consisted of flashbacks of our bodies wrapped around each other. I couldn't banish the image of her exposed chest from my thoughts. The sounds of her needy moans played to no end in my mind.

I tried to push it all away knowing that it was wrong of me to think like this for so long, but it was to no avail. My urges were inescapable.

*Your POV*

"Ooh, this is totally your color!"

"Eh, I'm not sure. Don't you think it's a little too cool-toned?"

"No, you have to try it on."

I was shopping aimlessly at the mall with Ciera and Bashira. This was the first time they'd met, yet they were already acting as though they'd known each other for a while. It joyed me to see my two friends getting along so well.

I fingered through the articles of clothing looking for nothing in particular. My right forearm remained mostly bare. I was only carrying a shirt and a pair of jeans. I may not have been finding anything to my liking, but at least my bank account wasn't complaining.

I sensed a buzz in my pocket and checked to see what had caused it. Ushijima had texted me.

Ushijima: Are you free this Saturday?

You: For you, of course.

Ushijima: That's what I like to hear. I want to take you out.

You: I'm intrigued. Where to?

Ushijima: It's a surprise. My mother said you should wear something called a cocktail dress. I don't know what that is.

You: I do. Okay, lover boy. I suppose I can be patient...

Ushijima: Thank you, darling.

I was pleasantly surprised by his use of a pet name. It was unlike him, but I could surely get used to it.

"What are you smiling about?" Ciera snooped.

"Ushijima just invited me out on what I can only assume is a date. He refused to tell me his plans."

"Maybe he's taking you to a love hotel." Bashira smirked.

I gave her a humorously shocked face in return to which she laughed. We continued to explore the store as we talked.

"I'm just saying, you guys haven't done the dirty yet, and he's probably getting antsy."

"Firstly, he would never pressure me to do something like that. He even said so himself. Secondly, if he is, it doesn't matter because it's still my decision."

"You're right. What do you think about doing it?"

"Mmm... it's not that I don't want to. Trust me, I do. I'm just nervous. I shouldn't expect sparks to fly, but I also don't want to be disappointed." I shrugged.

"That's understandable, but if you do want to, he honestly seems like the best person to lose your virginity to. I mean, he's kind of the perfect teenage boy." Ciera pointed out.

"He is really great, but I think I just need a little more time."

"Is a week enough?" She joked.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed playfully.

*Time skip to Saturday*

I followed Ushijima's mother's advice and bought something I liked enough to wear more than once. I had dolled myself up and was ready to turn heads no matter where we went. After receiving confirmation that he was here, I went downstairs to meet him.

As soon as my own mother caught sight of me, she made a big deal out of my appearance

As soon as my own mother caught sight of me, she made a big deal out of my appearance. I tried not to show it too much, but her enthusiasm made me feel more confident.

"Woah! Look at you! Give me a spin."

I did as I was told, and she clapped her hands a single time in excitement.

"My baby is all grown up." She spoke through fake tears.

"Don't worry. I'll always be your little girl."

"Call me if you need anything. I'll be right here all night, okay? Be safe!"

I gave her a tight hug before departing outside.

As I rounded the corner of the house and the driveway came into view, I saw Ushijima leaning against the passenger side of his car in the same way he waits for me after school, with his fingers clasped together, one ankle overlapping the other. What really astounded me was his attire. He was wearing a tuxedo.

I cupped my hands over my mouth to conceal my overwhelming grin. This was like a movie, no, better than a movie. The most handsome man in my world was anticipating my presence. It was all I could do not to jump up and down like an ecstatic child.

"Your carriage awaits, m'lady." He said with a warm smile, opening the door for me and casting his arm out invitingly.

I sauntered toward him and took my place in the seat. He gently closed me in and walked around to the driver's side. After sitting down, he acknowledged my outfit.

"You look utterly stunning."

"You look like a far sexier version of James Bond."

I pecked him on the cheek, and the engine revved in response. He pulled out, and we were on our way.

After some time, we came to a more populated part of the city. Expensive looking buildings came into view. Electric signs lit up the streets, and windows glowed in the evening sunlight. I wondered where he was taking us, but I didn't ask. I wanted him to have his secretive fun.

Soon enough, my question was answered when we drew near what must have been the correct location. The outside appearance was lavish and brought out stars in my eyes. I didn't say anything in case I was wrong, but he affirmed my assumption.

"We're here."

———————————————————————
All follows, votes and comments are appreciated<3