𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷- 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Y/n's Pov
————————————————————————
I woke up at 7:00am from my stupid alarm which I shouldn't be calling stupid because it does wake me up- anyways that's besides the point. My online class starts at 8:20am so I get up from bed, do my bed, head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, then do my skin care routine, and eat breakfast, we'll sometimes. Honestly I know they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but, it's the one I can go on with my day without a problem. If I eat breakfast I head on to my room to prepare for my first class, I gather all of my things for 1st period (it's Monday btw) and sit on my chair opening my laptop ready to begin.

Or so it started,
now different

Today I woke up at 10:30am already missing my first two periods, I got out of bed headed to the bathroom, brushed teeth, and showered once I was done I headed to my room. Since today's A Day (if u guys don't remember u can go to the first part which is the intro it'll explain the schedule) I have 2 more periods, but... do I really need to get in the zoom call, I mean it's useless I tried and tried and tried and tried and... tried... but I'm not smart enough to do all those things, my parents are divorced but have same expectations for me. At least they have work which means they don't have to see me like this. Fine I'll do it. I will regret it because it will be boring but I'll do it. I open my computer while sitting on my bed and head on to my 3rd period which is English. "Hello students, good morning but almost noon" my teacher, Mrs. C says she continues by saying "today I have an announcement to make but I'll continue later on for that until more people join" she says by looking at her notebook or something below the camera. "God this isn't anything I planned for today" I say, I freeze because there is a moment of silence which scared me because I thought the class heard me I checked my microphone and saw it was on mute. I sigh "oh my gosh that scared me" I say while holding my hand onto my forehead. My teachers starts taking attendance and it gets to my last name since it's alphabetical order through last names. "Y/n Y/l/n" i hurry over to the unmute button and say "here" and after that I begin scrolling on insta while she kept on taking attendance, my camera was off ofc no one really has it on. I see that my crush and his girlfriend broke up on insta and I say "oh shit"

"Excuse me?" Mrs. C said, 'shit' I thought... I didn't turn off the microphone. "Who said that?!" She says not knowingly it was me. She probably was facing the paper or whatever she was looking below the camera and didn't see the green outline on my little block. I kept silent while turning off my microphone. "Are u really making me ask again? Who said that?" She repeated "guys you know that, that isn't appropriate right? I don't want to revise all the rules and school policies again or do we?" One more person joined and I didn't get a good view of their name but it started with an "A" but anyways I saw her look away and immediately got off the zoom call because I'm not dealing with that right now. All of a sudden someone knocks the door and comes in, it was my mom. "Hey sweetie" she started "hey mom" I say still having my computer on my lap and looking at my hand facing down. My mom isn't the best mom, she's hardworking yeah, but she never really cares about me, sure you might say she's working and she feeds me or whatever but all she thinks of is herself, how she looks, smells, and even how she tastes which grosses me out because after she has seggz, she really has the audacity to ask the man she did it with how was it, if he liked it or not, how she tasted, and rate her from 1 to 10. The point is she isn't someone reliable, as for my dad, I don't live with him so I don't see him as much especially because of this quarantine and he has a new family which is kinda upsetting but he has to live his life so I kinda understand, we do talk on the phone but it's not the same. I tell him lies after lies and lies telling him I'm fine, that I ate and things like that. Even tho I can't see him as often I know he cares about me more than my mom.

"I don't have work today, they canceled work for today and I- I finally spoke with your dad" she said which made me look back up to her because she never really talks to my dad or mentions him. "What did u guys talk about?" I ask her "well I just asked him how he's doing and asked him about your birthday present and ideas, you know? And he told me you've been telling him you've been really good and eating and all, but yet I haven't seen you doing any of those things" she says "why is that" she continued. "Wow" I say scoffing "you barely noticed, you couldn't notice it without my dads help yet he doesn't live with us" I say not surprised "no that's not what I me-" she gets cut off by me saying "NO MOM YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'VE BEEN LIKE THIS BUT WHAT DO YOU DO? OH YOU KNOW GO OFF HOOKING UP WITH OTHER MEN AND-"
"Y/N DO NOT BRING MY LIFE INTO THIS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND" she cuts me off "NO MOM YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE YOUR LIFE IS STILL IN CONTACT WITH ME OK?! YEAH, I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THIS BUT I DO, OK?!" I sigh "mom you just have to ask my dad what I like because you don't even know your own daughters likes or flaws or anything a- and y- you just think that out of no where you're going get answers out of me?" I scoff "yeah that's not how it works mom, you know that you're setting a horrible example for me but guess what I'm not going to do what you are doing. If I turn out bad I'll be bad my own way not affecting others lives" I continued
She looks down and says "I can't help sleeping with them, ok? That's not an excuse but I want to change" she says full racing down "ok mom but if you do you have to start from square one because you won't randomly have my trust and love"
————————————————————————
Thank you for your time and just so you know, all of you guys are capable of doing great things, you guys will get to the top before you know it and I trust you, I believe in you. I hope my stories don't bring you down, if they do I'm sorry and I recommend you not reading them, because I want you up ready to start a new day! I love you and I hope you have a great day or night. ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎