An Interesting Valentine's Day

I'm experimenting with my boundaries, so enjoy some crappy smut at the end ;) Also, more Groff POV -_- and a little bit of homophobic sayings.
----------------------------

Groff's POV
I woke up in Lin's arms and realized it was Valentine's Day! At the thought of that, I snuggled deeper into his arms and closed my eyes. I had my arms holding his that were wrapped around me and my back was against his chest. I just listened to his deep breathing and felt him shift to pull me closer. Lin had gotten a new digital alarm clock, so I turned my head to see what time it was. It was 7:45, so I figured I'd get up and make us breakfast. I slowly slid out of Lin's arms, to which he pulled my pillow to him to snuggle with, and put on some long pyjama pants and a t-shirt. I slipped out of the room and started making pancakes; chocolate pancakes, Lin's favorite. I made them and put the stack in the microwave to keep them fresher than they would be if I left them out. I figured I would let him sleep until at least 8:30, so I took out my phone and texted the Hamilton cast chat.

Groffthe3rd: Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!!<33

No one responded and I figured I would respond to Lea's text that she sent me at three in the morning.

Lea: Happy Valentines Day Groffy!! Use protection!
Groff: Happy Valentine's Day and you too!

It was fun to tease my friends and I was still tired, so I went back to my room. I pushed the pillow out of Lin's arms and slid back in. He subconsciously pulled me close and pressed his face into my back. I love this man so much. With that thought, I dozed off again.

I woke up a while later to a boatload of kisses being pressed to my face. I smiled tiredly and opened my eyes. "Mmmm, good morning, babe. Happy Valentine's Day!" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!" he said while tightly hugging me and kissing my cheek again. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Earlier I made something for you. I think you'll like it." I said. He sat back and looked at me in shock. "You were sleeping when I slipped out."

"You didn't have to do that for me, Jon!" he exclaimed. Just looking at him and his kind, thoughtful eyes, I fell in love all over again. I love this man so much. I pecked his lips and pulled him off the bed and into the kitchen. I went and got a robe for him to put on before he sat on the cold chairs by the island. I pulled out one of the chairs and motioned for him to sit down. He blushed and sat down. I went to the microwave and pulled out the plate of pancakes and got out the maple syrup. His eyes went from the pancakes to my face over and over again. I set down the plate and ran over to him. His eyes were teary and he ran and met me in the middle. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly and I reciprocated the action. "I love you so much, Jon. So much that I can't even describe it. I can't believe you chose me of all people to be with. I love you so, so, so, so much, Jon." he said. My eyes were now teary with love.

"Lin, I feel the same toward you. I love you so much and I feel like I don't do enough for you. I can't believe you chose me either." I said. I was crying now out of happiness. He was crying too. I squeezed him hard and he did the same. His face was in my chest and my head was on his shoulder. "I'm hungry and I want to eat. What about you?" He nodded. I grabbed his hand and led him to the counter. He sat down and I got the food and put it in front of him, but first I took a pancake and shoved the whole thing in my mouth. He laughed.

"Casual Groff." he said. I inhaled like I was offended and ended up choking and laughing. Lin just laughed harder. I eventually stopped choking and swallowed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked playfully.

"Nothing." he said with a smirk before taking a bite. He didn't even put anything on it like me. I didn't need more sugar on already sweet things. Lin just didn't shove the whole thing in his mouth like I did. I stole another pancake and shoved the entire thing in my mouth. He looked over at me with a huge smile on his face. I scrunched up my face and did the biggest closed mouth smile I could considering my cheeks were full. Lin quickly snapped a picture.