Dio x Reader

Hi! Imma try to make this a good fanfic! So enjoy! Please don't come after me because I did something wrong. Also this is part 1 Dio
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I was sitting down by a tree, and reading one of my favorite books. "Y/N." A familiar voice said. "Yes Dio?" I say putting my book down to look at the tall blonde man. "Did I ever tell you that your beautiful?" He says. It took me long to just process what he had just said. "Since when have you been so generous? What did you do to the real Dio?" I said. Looking back at my book. He snatches my book, I let out a gasp. "Hey!" I say.

"See, it is me, the real Dio. I'm just trying to be nice to you." He says, while rolling his eyes. I try to go get my book back. 'Why is he so tall?' I ask myself. "Tch, you are so weak." He says, with a chuckle. I sigh in defeat. I start to walk away. I feel someone grabbing my wrist, all of the sudden, he pulls me into an embrace.

"You take things way to serious..." He starts to say. Our faces close together. I start to blush. He gives me a peck on my lips. Than he has a smirk across his lips. I roll my eyes with a smile  on my lips. "But really, you are beautiful, Y/N." He says, making me blush a little bit more.  "You don't mean it, I know you don't..." I say with a frown. "But how could I ever lie to you." He says, putting his hand on my cheek. "Hey listen, your the only one I can stand, you make me smile, whenever you are around, and I don't smile often..." he says. I smile a little. "Just know that I love you." He says, kissing me again. "I love you too." I say.
————————————————————————
Was it good? Hopefully it was but don't come at me, because I changed his personality, Well sorry if I did. But just think of it as soft Dio.