Diego x Reader

Hey another fanfic, I just started steel ball run so please be patient sorry if it doesn't fit the time line or just is kind you know something weird! I apologize in advance! Please read the a/n at the end!
Y/N : Your Name
L/N: Last Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I sighed. "What the hell now Brando?" I ask, all day long, he was bugging me. I glare at him. He has a small smirk on his face. "Well my dear, it's quite simple really." He walks up to me and lifts my chin up. "I want you to be mine" he says, I roll my eyes. "Me? Please Mr.Brando, don't make me laugh." I say sarcastically with a giggle.

   "I'm serious, Y/N. After this whole race is done you are going to be with me, and be my wife." He says looking at me dead in the eyes. "No." I say, moving his hand away from my face. "Oh?" He says. "You can't just do that! You have to give me a reason to be your so called "Wife"". He stood there, his face still in a smug look.

"Ah yes, I see your playing hard to get huh? Well for one I have money, and two who wouldn't want to be with I, Diego." He said
"How can I trust you? How do I know you won't run away with some 14 year old girl? Huh?" I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"It's not all about money to me, I have to find someone who will treat me with some respect." After saying that I sigh. The reason why I joined this race was to prove my family that I can win money without some old rich bastard.

"Darling, I'll give you whatever you want, cause I have fallen in love with you, not only for your looks but, how strong and independent you can be." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in close.
Our faces a few inches a part.

"So what do you say? We can drop out of the race and get married, and I promise you I'll make you happy." He says, his voice was so soothing. His cyan eyes were so beautiful.
But could he really mean it? Promise to make me, out of all people happy?

He leans in and his soft lips touch mine. He pulls away. "Y/N L/N, I, Diego Brando promise to make you happy, no one can ever change my love for you." He says, cupping my face. "I don't know if I should believe you..." I say looking at him. He sighs.

"I guess you're right. But I will make you fall in love with me, at some point." He says. "But just remember I love you."
————————————————————————
Hey my dears! I've know you missed me! Well most likely not but should I make a part 2? Maybe? More fanfics are coming you're way! So be prepared.