The Killa Wolf -2

As chi was biting his arm its started to rip and she stared to heal it because there was no biting but before she could heal him Alpha bit her Neck and she started to fall because Alpha's teeth were very sharp chi started to whimper Alpha had recognised her whimper and let her go Alpha said" so your name is Chi the Killer wolf..." Chi says"yes I'm the killer wolf but how did you know my whimper?" Alpha says" You are one of my friends child blessed by a grim reaper... But how are you blessed from a Grimm Reaper?" Chi replies "I was blessed because when I was born the Grimm told me I would be a great leader he gave me a bless but their is only one weakness to bite my neck... But how did you know? Alpha answers "I'm... Im like you a bit but I'm not immortal I have unlimited stamina and strength but I can't kill you..." Alpha bites her neck again and tries to make her bow down to him Chi says weakly "STOP I WILL NOT BOW TO A FOOLISH IMBECILE!!!" Alpha lets go alpha says " you are odd to me but how do u stand your bleeding..." Chi replies "I don't feel the blood but I feel weakness..." Chi rips his arm off and bites his neck and says "HOW DOES IT FEEL!!!???" Alpha heals and says "your the fool to say that now u shall be crushed" alpha smashes her head chi rips through his armour and rips blood from his neck alpha whimpers and bows to Chi, chi giggles and then smiles and kisses him to heal...