First Day

( Third Person)

You lay asleep in your bed feeling comfortable under your blanket and enjoying the softness of your pillows. While you're still and kind of awake, you hear someone walking in your room. Before you can muster up the strength to ask who's there you hear the sound of liquid sloshing against metal, and then.....

(Y/N):AHHHH!! You wake up with a jump looking at your sister who is just standing beside you with an empty bucket in her hand

(That's your sister btw, and because I can't come up with a name if this "story" gets anyone to read it leave a name down below)

(Y/N):WHAT THE HELL (S/N), DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SPLASH ME WITH WATER?! You shout at your sister, and her reaction is to look to the empty bucket and walk to the out the room slowly. (S/N): I mean if that's the way you feel... You see a evil smirk on her face as she says that, and then you realize what she intends to do. 

(Y/N):Uh on second thought, I think I'll get up now.  Not that you wanted to go back to sleep considering you were soaking wet. (S/N):Good then get ready and come downstairs or we're gonna be late for our first day.

You first take a shower and get dressed heading downstairs, getting greeted by your parents eating breakfast and you along with your sister head to the monster  human high school. (I know in the show it's probably not a high school but I wanted to the the characters a bit older)

          (Timeskip brought to you by betty, you need someone's soul taken she's your gal)

When you and your sister arrive at the school you see a monster with no legs getting bullied by two jerks. You and your sister decide to step in and you kindly ask the bullies why they are picking on this monster.

Bully 1:Look at it, it's practically asking to get picked on. Bully 2:Heh yeah, what he said. You give your sister a nod and her right hand starts glowing as she punches the second bully into a tree knocking him out.  Bully 1:Why you little- Before he can finish your sister sends him  into the same tree with a single punch. You walk up to the monster, he seems scared of you for some reason.