New Abilities

(Your Pov)

I felt like I was still falling. When I felt like I was gonna hit the ground, I tried to activate my power to create a shield around me, but it didn't work as I hit the ground. Surprisingly though, I didn't feel any pain as I got up. 

I stood up and looked around myself, only to see nothing but darkness. Then I saw what looked like a golden flower. The closer I walked to it, the more colorful things got around me. Then I saw a bed of golden flowers, and someone was on them. I decided to take a closer look at them. When I got closer they looked like Chara, but a younger version of her. I tried to help her up, but my hand went right through her.

You: What is going on?

???: You're looking at someone's memory.

I turn around, trying to find the source of the voice, but I couldn't find anyone.

You: Who's there?

???: Wait you can hear me?!

You: Yeah, but I can't find you anywhere.

???: Well you can call me, Amber.

You: Nice to meet you Amber, but do you know how I get back home?

Amber: Mmmm, no. No I do not.

You: Well  how did I end up here in the first place?

Amber: Well it seems that your soul and body, mostly soul, took to much damage and your soul, as a result, put you in a, well, a coma.

You: What?! A coma?!

Amber: Yep.

You: *Sigh* Well while I'm here, what should I do?

Amber: Not really sure. 

I saw Amber about to disappear.

Amber: Guess my time here is up. I'll see you soon, probably.

As I watched the girl, who I now knew as Amber, fade away into nothingness, I contemplated on what to do next. I turned around to see the "memory" had changed into something. 

Young Chara: Let's wear these lockets as a sign of a friendship. And lets make a promise. From now until the ends of time, we will always be Best Friends, and we always have our lockets to prove it.

Young Asriel: Agreed!

Then before I knew it, I was waking up from my dream. I looked to my side to see that Chara was sound asleep. I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black outside. I guess even bloodthirsty demons have to sleep once in a while.

I decide to sleep next to my comfy girlfriend, and drift off into dreamland.

                                                 (In the morning Third Pov)

You wake up next to Chara, as you see her smiling at me.

Chara: Morning.

You: *Yawn* Good morning.

Chara: How'd you sleep?

You: It was great considering I got to sleep next to you.

Chara blushed at you and slightly nudged your arm. Then her face shifted from a smile, to a look of sadness, and worry.

Chara: Hey so about yesterday... When we fought Asriel..... I'm... sorry..... Sorry that I got you into my own mess of problems.

You saw Chara starting to cry at this point.