Chapter 4 - Meeting.....Princess Part 2

No one's POV

Monika, currently in her spirit form, is flying towards the direction of the first spacial quake that occured to find Shido. She flew as fast she can with her thoughts worrying about Shido.

 She flew as fast she can with her thoughts worrying about Shido

Monika: *worrying* Come on

Monika: *worrying* Come on. Shido where are you?

Monika turned around the corner and flew through the small avenue and saw a black ball erupted as it gained size, swallowing the buildingd of the city. Then she saw Shido got knocked back by the shockwave and fell down.

Shido: AAGH!

Monika: Shido!

Shido turned his head and saw Monika flying towards him. She landed a few feet away from him and run towards him.

Shido's

Did I just see Monika fly? How is that possible? Why is she wearing a kimono? Maybe this is not the best time to ask right now. But I really want to know.

Monika: Hey, are you ok?

We both turned our heads towards the black ball but evaporated before it could swallow us. There was a huge crater that appeaered where the black ball was growing. Monika helped me up and gazed at the destruction caused by the spacial quake then we noticed a girl? She had sapphire colored armor on as it matched with her hair and eyes. She looked at the both of us and stared at us with dauntless manner.

Monika's POV

Y/n: I can't beleive it Shido saw me in my spirit form. Now I'm sure Kotori can't trust me now. I'll deal with it later.

Monika: Well if it isn't the princess.

Princess or Tohka, to my knowledge,  grabbed the hilt of her sword as she pulled it from her scabbard. She swung her sword towards us, it created a shockwave, then I opened my umbrella to shield us from her blade. The impact of our weapon produced a shockwave, enough to vaporize the buildings in our area.

Tohka: Not you too.

Then she pointed her sword at us. I then turned my umbrella to a sword and I got on to a stance in case she fights us.

Tohka: I see. So, it's true.... You also came here to kill.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Shido fell down on his knees, he was speechless. I want to pick him up but... She may attack when I'm not looking.

Monika: Wait this all a misunderstanding were-

Tohka: Do not try to deny it. You're here to me kill aren't you.... I'll deal with the both of you  before they arrive.

Shido: WAIT! IT'S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING! THAT'S NOT OUR INTENTION!

Tohka: What?!

Monika: Yeah! His right, its just a huge misunderstanding! Please listen to us! We are not here to hurt you!

Then Tohka suddenly noticed something coming from a distance. I turned around and saw that the AST are coming towards us. I looked to Tohka and said:

Monika: Hey Princess lets have a truce for now since were the same they will probably try to kill us both.

Tohka:..... Fine just this once since I can sense that we almost have the same energy.

Then I readied my umbrella and duplicated it and turned the copy one to a sword. I know that Shido is looking but its the only why to defend ourselves.

No one's POV

Then Origami landed behind Shido, he looked up to see who was it. He noticed her face instantly and said her name:

Shido: Tobiichi.

Y/n: shit I didn't knew they would get so fast. I should try to act fast. Sorry Shido.

Monika: So your names Tobiichi, huh. What's your relationship with this boy.

She pointed the tip of her sword to Shido's face. Shido was nervous and scared because she just pointed a sword at him out of nowhere. Then a missle hit Monika's back sendind her straight to a building she was badly wounded.

Y/n: Shit forgot that there are multiple of them. I cannot believe I let my gaurd down. Ok, vectors manipulation don't fail me now.

She concentrated on the materials that made up her body and started to regenerate herself quickly. When Monika confirmed she could move, she stood up and saw Tobiichi and Tohka already fighting. Then she noticed many AST soldiers locked their guns at her. She smirked at there action and readied her umbrella and sword, pointing the swords tip at them.

Monika: Lets have some fun, shall we?

Then the AST opened fired but Monika quickly blocked the bullets with her umbrella. She modified her umbrella and kimono with her powers so that it could withstand their bullets. When they were out, Monika looked at them with a smirked.

Monika: Now that your most of you are out of ammo lets go close range shall we.

She threw her umbrella and it faded away. Then she charged into one of them with a sword in hand then slashed all of there fuel sources. They were suprised that she knew the power source for their armor.

AST girl1: HOW DOES SHE KNOW THE POWER SOURCE!

AST girl2: It doen't matter! She's out numbered half the group shoot her. While we charged at her.

When they about to execute the plan, a purple ball with white oulining exploded where Tohka and Tobiichi. It was so bright that it blinded all of them. Monika quickly fled from the scene and quickly landed infront of Shido's house. She opened the door and walked to the living room. She saw Kotori, in her commanders uniform, sitting at the couch with a lolipop in her mouth. Kotori kept staring at her. Then Monika decided to speak.

Monika: *nervous* Hehe... Hi kotori, what is that lovely custom you got there....hehe...

Kotori took the lolipop out of her mouth to speak. She spoke in her commander personality

Kotori: Well if it isn't Monika, a spirit that is codenamed Glitch/.chr, what a lovely surprised that you were a spirit.

Monika: Please I don't mean no harm to you guys! I'm not as unstable as the others please!

Kotori: We'll talked about it in the Fraxinus. Now that we have confirmed  your identity.

Monika: Ok...

Then they teleported to the control room of the Fraxinus. Then Kotori walked to her chair and seated on it.

Kotori: Now you have some explaining to do.

Y/n: Why does it have to be this way? I really wished I just follow shido in my human form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its a bit short
Word count: 1085