Chapter 5 -Secrets Revealed

No one's POV

Monika was currently at the control room of Fraxinus. Kotori was in her chair with lolipop. Monika was surrounded with the crew of Fraxinus speculating her.

Monika: Hey guys... Umm can you give a girl a little space please.

When they heard that they looked at her happiness meter it dropped to 50%. They looked at her, they noticed she was getting umcomfortable with the situation.

Kotori: Guys, give her space. The last thing we want is a spacial quake going off inside the Fraxinus.

They obeyed her and got back to their stations. Then Kotori looked at Monika.

Monika: Look I know your mad at me because I didn't told you I was a spirit because you know... Please forgive me!

Kotori: Fine! But we will have something in return.

Monika: Anything...but please do not seal my power its already sealed so I will not get unstable.

Kotori: Sure...hmmm.... How about you work for us and tell us about the spirits we will encounter after Princess?

Y/n: I knew it. I'm not surprised she ask that. I mean after all the fanfics of date a live with the MC as a spirit I have read. This was a sure fire question. I mean seriously can the author of this book be any more creative.

A/n hey its not my fault...

Monika: Sure! I would love too.

After that, Shido walk inside the control room, confused. The vice-commander greeted him and introduced himself.

???: Hello there, I'm the vice-commander of Fraxinus. I'm Kannazuki Kyouhei. Pleased to meet you.

Then he turned towards us. He was surprised and confused. Monika couldn't blame him thou.

Shido: Kotori? Monika?

Kotori: Welcome aboard, I welcome you to my command center, the Ratatoskr.

After that, Kotori showed them a picture of Princess in the screen.

Kotori: These things are called 'Spirits', which we just lost. In other words, she dissapeared. And this is-

Monika: You know Kotori its rude to refer to us as things you know. Would you like big sis Moni to teach our commander here some manners?

When Kotori heard this, she turned back to her childish self.

Kotori: I'm sorry big sis Moni!! I'll do anything!! Please big sis forgive me!!

Monika: hmmm... How about...

Then Monika leaned closer to her ear to say something. Of course, Shido didn't heard this.

Monika:*whisper* How about you confess to Shido, so this whole 'blushingly looking at Shido act' I'm tired of waiting for you to make a move. You better be quick! Or else the princess may steal him from you.

Kotori: E-EHHH?!!? I CAN'T DO THAT!! *whisper to herself* Right now atleast.

Monika: Sure but I'm warning you...

Then after that Kotori came back to her commander mode.

Kotori: Anyways, as I was saying-

Shido: H-Hold on a second!

Kotori: What is it now? You're already making a commander give you a personal explanation. You should be shedding tears of joy now for such an honor. For now, I'll give you the priveledge of licking my feet.

Monika: *right eyebrow raised* Really?

Kyouhei: R-Really!!??

Monika and Kotori: Not you!

They both punched him as he was falling he said:

Kyouhei: T-Thank you.

He then fell on his back on the floor.

Shido: Are you really Kotori?

Kotori: Whats this? Have you forgotten the face of your little sister, Shido?

Monika: I'll make sure. Iphone Online-

Then a her phone zoomed out of her pocket and turned into a tablet , floating in front of her.

Monika: Execute my Commands - See if the Commander has similarities with this picture.

It was a picture of Kotori in her uniform with Monika beside her, on her knees, smiling at the camera and making a peace sign.

Tablet: Subject Kotori under similarity test.

After that, we heard a ding from Monika's tablet and showed the similarity score

Tablet: Test complete: Subject Kotori is 99.80% similar to the Kotori in the photo is that alll miss.

Monika: Thank you. You may rest now.

Then it turned back into her phone and dropped in her hand.

Monika: I guess that solves our problem.

Kotori: Interesting, so one of your spirit powers involve advance technology.

Monika: One of the abilities I have actually.

Shido: Wait, what are these spirits you keep talking about? And how are they related to the spacial quake?

Then after that Kotori began explaining to him about them and how to seal. In this case, they must fell in love with a spirit user and kiss him to seal there powers and save them from the AST or DEM.

Shido: Wait, what about Monika? You said she has spirit powers right? Then why did no spacial quake occured when she appeared in earth?

Kotori: We were just about to ask her, Monika?

Monika: Well, honestly I don't know pretty much myself hehe... sorry I couldn't be useful.

Kotori: Its ok, atleast we have an expert in spirits that'll come in the future.

Shido: Wait if she's a spirit, then does that make me want her to love me.

Monika: Its okay my powers are sealed anyways *smiling*

Kotori: You did say that but where?

Monika: Well first of all my species.

Kotori: Wait you're not human.

Monika: Well I'm technically human. I think?

Kotori: You think?

Monika: Well I was first a A.I but please don't ask questions about it.

Kotori: Sure

Monika: Well my real name is Monika.chr.

Kotori: So you were once an A.I, in a game I presume judging by your name, then woke up in earth with no spacial quake happening because you were already in earth.

Monika: I guess you could say that. So will you guys delete me like the other people did in my game?

Shido: No, of course not.

Monika: Thank you Shido.

Monika walked up to him, hugged him and cried to his shoulder. He just patted her back to make her calm down.

Y/n: Why am I acting like this? I guess I'm completely turning to Monika, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1018