Pools

– Hey, Midoriya, would you like to go hang out in the pool this weekend? – asked Kaminari.
Dad was going to meet his friends this night. Which means that he would come back drunk. I was going to look so beaten up... Besides, pool means show the scars, and I don't want to show them...
– I can't, sorry. – I smiled. I didn't understand when my smiles started to be fake, but now I'm used to it.
– Oh. Well, we can hangout other day.
– Can't wait for it – I also wasn't expecting to be so good at lying. But it turns out that it works, nobody realized my problems.
School was quick. Now the time for me to warm up. Me and Kachan started to walk in the direction of our houses. But then we stepped into a ally. I've tried to runaway before, but he always catches me...
I just stood there, while he punched me. At some point, tears started to roll down my face.
He needed ten minutes until he was satisfied. It was getting worse. Dad was also more "excited" lately. If this goes on... things might become bad.
I tried to catch my breath. Didn't took long before I was ready to go home.
I walked to my house, didn't care to hide how much beaten up I was, all the neighbors know, even though they don't do anything...
What I wasn't excepting was that my friends were there...
– Izuku! What happened? – I looked up. Looking at me, with worried faces were Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Todoroki.
I tried to create a story. Nothing came to my mind.
– Nothing to bad. – I smiled, I could see that they didn't believe. – I need to go now, se you Monday!