My husband and my teenager who don't need to see any demonstracions of affect

I was back at my flat. I wanted to stay with Izuku at the hospital, but COVID didn't let me.
– Hey, Shouta? Are you alright?
I looked up to my husband.
– I don't know. I mean, I was with him and Bakugou almost all days, and always a few hours, and I never realized that he was being abused. And now he could die. I feel like it's all my fault.
Hizashi hugged me.
– Nobody could guess. Do you want me to give the lessons to your class?
– No, I can handle it.
I hugged him, and then there was a slight clock on my door.
– Hey, Shinso. You're already awake? – asked Zashi.
– Yes. How are dad?
– I'm better. Are you ok? – I know that the greenete was once his crush, even though right now he was totally in love with Denki Kaminari(why?).
– I'm good. But I had an idea. You know that now Midoriya can't go back to his house, I thought he could come to ours.
Me and Hizashi opened our eyes.
– I mean, I thought it could be a good idea... – he started, thinking we didn't like the suggestion.
– Shin, that was the best ideia anyone has ever had! – said Zashi.
– Even beyond the ideia of pop and rap? – I teased.
– That was a blessing. Not an idea. – answered him.
We laugh.
– What do you think dad? – asked Shinsou, nervous.
– If he is ok with it, then we can do that.
We all smiled.
– C'mon babe, you need to go teach your classes. – said my husband, gently kissing my lips.
– Hey, teenager who don't need to see any demostracions of afection in the room!
We all laughed. They really knew how to cheer me up.