I told you.....

~ Nash's POV ~

Everyone was hurt. Shocked. In Pain.

I was holding on to Rylie, she was crying and I could just feel that she was hurting. I saw Cameron crying. And when I said crying I mean crying. I've never seen him so hurt to this point. I felt bad and sad. These girls are both so full of life. They're amazing people! And they do not deserve this.

"N-Nash Please I-I can't be in here.." Ry stutters.

"Come on.."

I pulled her out of the room. She let go of my hand then ran outside.

"Rylie.."

She was walking away and didn't say anything to me. And she started going fast so I started to jog a little.

"Rylie! Rylie! What is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing Nash! I'm fine that my best friend! My fucking sister is dying right now! Okay?! I'm so perfect right now!!"

She turned back around and kept walking. I ran to her and stopped her.

"Look I get that you're hurting now but-"

"Imagine if it was Cameron!!"

I let go of her and my face went straight.

"Yeah! Your best friend! You're brother from another family! Cameron! Imagine that!! Imagine him dying! You don't even know what that fucking feels like Nash!!"

"Rylie.."

"Nash.. It's just hard.."

She fell to her knees, sobbing as hard as she could. I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could.

"Shhhh... Okay okay come on come on"

I helped her up and we went back inside.

"N-Nash what are we doing?"

"We're gonna go see Mack"

"What?? Nash you know-"

"We're going to go see Mack"

"No Nash-"

"We. Are. Going. To. Go. See. Mack."

She finally didn't say anything and we walked to her room. We walked inside and everyone looked at us.

"Go say bye, we're going home"

Rylie nodded then walked over to Mack. I then walked to Jack G.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Sure"

We walked outside

"I'm gonna take her home."

"Alright.. Hey dude I'm sorry about earlier.."

"I'm sorry too, I was just kinda worried and pissed."

"Yeah same here, but I'll see you at home"

"Alright, hey text when you guys are coming back or she wakes up"

"Alright later bro"

"Later"

We walked back inside and I saw Rylie walking back to me.

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Go say bye we're going home"

I nodded and walked over to Mack. Nash walked outside with Jack but I could care less all I cared about was Mack.

"Mack.." Nothing. "Mack listen.. I love you.. And I just wanna tell you.. Please come back.. It's up to you a-and.. Please.. I can't live without you.." A tear slipped out and I felt someone put their arm around me. I turned and saw Kian.