Perfect Two

Song....perfect two

Mack's POV*

I was talking with the boys when Rylie went out to talk on the phone. I was having a great time because well duh!! It's O2L!!! I was talking when I heard Rylie scream.

I run to see Ry on the phone with someone. What?

"Ry! What's going on? Who's that?" I mouth to her. She puts up her pointer finger, telling me to hold on a minute.

"Yes, mhm, I'll talk it through with her and I'll call you back, thank you!" Ry says into the phone before hanging up.

"RYLIE! WHATS GOING ON? I HEARD YOU SCREAM, THEN I RUN OUT HERE, AND YOUR ON THE PHONE! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FREAKING HURT AND HERE YOUR TALKING ON THE FLIPPING PHONE! WHO WAS ON THE OTHER END ANYWAYS. AND WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO?!" I yell at her, trying to calm my heart down. She sees that I'm calm then starts talking.

"Well, that was the person who is in charge of DigiTour, and they called because they were interested in me going won't them....AND YOU, they saw YOUR YOUTUBE COVERS THAT I TOLD YOU TO DO AND CALLED ME ASKING IF YOU AND I WANTED TO GO? They LOVED MY VINES! I wanted to surprise you, so I told them I would talk with you then call them back! So...CAN WE GO?!" She asked, taking in a deep breath, because she tried to get that all out at once.

I just look at her. Then I realize what she's saying, I GOT ASKED TO GO TO DIGITOUR WITH MY BEST FRIEND?

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HELL TO THE YES, WERE GOINIG TO FREAKING DIGITOUR!" I scream.

"YHUASS! WERE GOING TO DIGITOUR!" She screams.

"AHHHHHHHH! WERE GOING TO DIGITOUR!" We yell to the world screaming and jumping up and down.

"Let's go tell the boys!" I say to her once we calm down.

"Yeah! Lego!" She yells.

"Gimme a piggyback ride PELASE?!. I ask her. She dosen't reply, just squats down so that I can jump on her back.

"LEGO!" I scream.

"TO NARNIA!" She screams back. We burst out laughing and she runs us back into the living room. Now.....how we going to tell the guys....ooh god.

Riley's POV*

I. CAN,T. BELIEVE. IT. ME AND MY BFF ARE GOING TO GO PERFORM ON DIGITOUR! Now we have to tell the guys. Oh god.... I don't know how were going to. I can tell Mack is scared too.

"Just get there attention and help me explain, I'll try the best I can, don't worry." I whisper to her.

"Okay.....here goes nothing." She whispers. I cover my ears, because were on a house full of boys, who are jamming out to music on TV. It's already really loud, and Mack's going to get their attention.

"EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams at the top of her lungs as high as she can, I think a glass broke in the kitchen. Oh god that hurt. I look at the boys who look like they just crapped themselves. They are all pale white. All looking at Mack. I bust out laughing. I fall to the ground. I gather myself and sit. So does Mack.

"Sit." Mack says, using her grown-up tone, and may I say, that voice is scary as can be. All the boys get it to. They all sit in a circle.

"Soooooo...." Mack leads off, turning to me.

"What babe?" Sam says, looking worriedly at her.

"One, still not your babe, yetttt." She says. He likes her. You can tell, whys she being a tease?

"Ooohhhh!" All the boys yell.

"Jk!" She yells. She definitely likes him?

"Okay GUYS!," I yell to get their attention. They all look over to me.