Chapter 6

3rd January, Sunday

3rd January, Sunday

"You're full of surprises, baby." Jimin kissed Jungkook's nape, causing the other to shiver in his hold. They were lying on the bed, Jungkook's back pressed flush against Jimin's chest. "So beautiful, talented, and all mine."

Jungkook hummed pleasantly as Jimin littered kisses along his shoulder, nuzzling his neck. He rubbed his face on the soft pillow, inhaling the fresh scent of the fabric conditioner he loved so much, and burrowed further under the covers.

"Is my baby awake?" Jimin cooed at him, sucking at the outer shell of his ear.

Jungkook hummed in his throat. His voice was a mixture of a whine and moan. He'd slept shirtless last night after a quick shower, which now allowed Jimin to explore his smooth skin. The older continued to suck his skin softly.

The youngest stretched his limps with a soft hum, relishing the warmth radiating from Jimin's body and the softness of sheets. His eyes fluttered open to the bright room, slowly adjusting to his surroundings.

"Good morning, hyung." He turned in Jimin's arms, burying his face into his soft t-shirt.

These types of slow mornings were new to Jungkook, but he relished them nonetheless. Jimin often left early for work, so this was only the third time he was woken up like this. These were his favorite mornings Jungkook decided. Well, anything Jimin did was his favorite.

"My baby worked so hard yesterday." Jimin kissed the crown of his head. "Hyung made your favorite breakfast. Is my baby hungry?"

Jungkook hummed again, his stomach growling in response but he made no move to get up. "Five minutes," he mumbled, throwing a leg over Jimin's hip and hugging his tighter.

Jimin chuckled. "Anything you want, baby." He settled comfortably, both lying down in silence.

Yesterday was a busy day for Jungkook. He wasn't expecting to start the New Year with something like this. Well, for the majority of the part, he started the year with a bang. He'd finally had his most anticipated first time with the person he loved dearly. And it turned out to be much better and exceeded all his expectations. He also received the most romantic proposal.

Jungkook had stayed awake until midnight, gushing to Taehyung as they snuggled under the sheets with a cup of hot cocoa and tons of snacks. The youngest didn't know when he had drifted off before they were both woken up by a disheveled Yoongi, saying something urgent has come up.

They hadn't even bothered to ask what or where before throwing on the first clothes they found and grabbed their things, their bodies working on autopilot. Getting a call from Cybercrime was normal for JJK and Vante. And Yoongi had woken them up more times in the past than he could count in the ass o'clock for things like this.

Jungkook was still feeling a little groggy when their car slipped into the huge driveway of the Park Corporation. Taehyung shook him awake, quickly giving him a rundown of news that was just relayed to him.